Mall Cerfew? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mall Cerfew?

Re: Mall Cerfew?

Quote Originally Posted by A Mall Security Officer
    Mall security and police have to deal with trouble makers acting like idiots all day long and have little tolerance for stupidity. You act stupid and you will be treated accordingly. You act humble and respectful then you may get a break and go on to see your movie.
    You are a moron.

You just proved the point that most of these people were trying to make. What you are saying is that the mall has set up a policy that basically screens black people from going to the movies BUT, if you act humble and respectful you "may get a break".

Secondly the Aventura police are in no way shape or form requiered by law to enforce retarded mall policy. As a matter of fact you will never find a uniformed police officer enforcing anything other than what is found in the Florida Statutes. Private mall policy that encurages racial discrimination is probably on top of the list of items that the Aventura Police Dept. wont touch with a 1,000 foot pole.

Finally, Mr. "Mall Security Officer", you are smart enough to use whole sentences when you type so I am going to assume you are one of the tier 2 officers. Just a bit of advice, you are a security officer just like the rest of the aquatically challenged morons that work with you. Stop trying to be something you are not. 3 days of tier 2 training does not make you special, it makes you even more of target for laughs, have a nice day !

[quote=night stick]
    Quote Originally Posted by "A Mall Security Officer":20jkz6og
    Mall security and police have to deal with trouble makers acting like idiots all day long and have little tolerance for stupidity. You act stupid and you will be treated accordingly. You act humble and respectful then you may get a break and go on to see your movie.
    You are a moron.

You just proved the point that most of these people were trying to make. What you are saying is that the mall has set up a policy that basically screens black people from going to the movies BUT, if you act humble and respectful you "may get a break".

Secondly the Aventura police are in no way shape or form requiered by law to enforce retarded mall policy. As a matter of fact you will never find a uniformed police officer enforcing anything other than what is found in the Florida Statutes. Private mall policy that encurages racial discrimination is probably on top of the list of items that the Aventura Police Dept. wont touch with a 1,000 foot pole.

Finally, Mr. "Mall Security Officer", you are smart enough to use whole sentences when you type so I am going to assume you are one of the tier 2 officers. Just a bit of advice, you are a security officer just like the rest of the aquatically challenged morons that work with you. Stop trying to be something you are not. 3 days of tier 2 training does not make you special, it makes you even more of target for laughs, have a nice day ![/quote:20jkz6og]

You are an idiot.
    You say that mall policies target black people? Well if the shoe fits wear it homeboy!!!
    You are the typical ***** GANGSTA that we look out for the one that if a shopper is not careful will take the shopper's wallet or break into their cars. We will be looking for you homie.

The mall curfew policy works. More families are returning to the mall to watch movies because there are no longer groups of juveniles running around unsupervised.

As for the policy targeting Blacks? Please explain. The policy is equally enforced regardless of race. If you don't have ID you don't get to see a movie with out someone over the age of 21 with a photo ID.

"Finally, Mr. "Mall Security Officer", you are smart enough to use whole sentences when you type so I am going to assume you are one of the tier 2 officers. Just a bit of advice, you are a security officer just like the rest of the aquatically challenged morons that work with you. Stop trying to be something you are not. 3 days of tier 2 training does not make you special, it makes you even more of target for laughs, have a nice day !"

To Mr. Night Stick, I am not "Mall Security Officer" nor a Tier II but as for being a security officer, I enjoy it and make enough money to live a very comfortable lifestyle and I know my station in life and have no problem with it and do my job the best I can with pride.

Quote Originally Posted by the truth teller
    Unfortunately this is one of those scenarios where a few bad apples ruin it for the bunch.

The younger populace of non swimming democrats from surrounding areas have ruined it for all. We cannot address them directly for fear of reprisal from the ACLU or NAACP. We are forced to turn a blind eye to the real issue.

So because they screw it up for themselves, they end up screwing it up for everyone.

Welcome to politically correct America.

LOL @NON SWIMMING DEMOCRATS .... JUST SAY WHAT U WANT SAY... THREE INCHES

I go to the mall when I want to go to the mall. If someone gets in my way, they get their face slapped sideways. If they try to get gnarly with me after I slap their face sideways, I kick him into a coma. When he spends his day in a wheelchair eating his meals thru a straw, then he can meditate on what he did wrong by stepping up to me.

[youtube:2xg55r8a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzu0Y3x12xI[/youtube:2xg55r8a]

Quote Originally Posted by AMC offduty
    Officer Gomez works for APD and is a fine officer. Mr. Soffer hires the best officers to run the mall. We take great pride in the laws for the weekend at mall.
    Gomez works for APD........ LOL! Make sure you buy him a fresh pair of knee pads for Christmas because it sounds like he is "working" real well for APD. :devil: A nice pair of tactical knee pads from the SWAT team will probably last him several months while he "works" for APD.

I am glad to hear that Emperor Soffer only hires the finest to "work" for APD.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC offduty
    Officer Gomez works for APD and is a fine officer. Mr. Soffer hires the best officers to run the mall. We take great pride in the laws for the weekend at mall.
    Gomez works for APD........ LOL! Make sure you buy him a fresh pair of knee pads for Christmas because it sounds like he is "working" real well for APD. :devil: A nice pair of tactical knee pads from the SWAT team will probably last him several months while he "works" for APD.

I am glad to hear that Emperor Soffer only hires the finest to "work" for APD.
    Haha Gomez work for APD? He may wish he did but he is just a security guard. Might want to get him a cup since he keeps stepping on his ****.

The mall curfew policy works. More families are returning to the mall to watch movies because there are no longer groups of juveniles running around unsupervised.

As for the policy targeting Blacks? Please explain. The policy is equally enforced regardless of race. If you don't have ID you don't get to see a movie with out someone over the age of 21 with a photo ID.

"Finally, Mr. "Mall Security Officer", you are smart enough to use whole sentences when you type so I am going to assume you are one of the tier 2 officers. Just a bit of advice, you are a security officer just like the rest of the aquatically challenged morons that work with you. Stop trying to be something you are not. 3 days of tier 2 training does not make you special, it makes you even more of target for laughs, have a nice day !"

To Mr. Night Stick, I am not "Mall Security Officer" nor a Tier II but as for being a security officer, I enjoy it and make enough money to live a very comfortable lifestyle and I know my station in life and have no problem with it and do my job the best I can with pride.
    Mr Knight Stick
    Since you are saying that the policies were placed for black people. Are you saying that most black people act like idiots?

Mr Knight Stick
    Since you are saying that the policies were placed for black people. Are you saying that most black people act like idiots?

:evil: YES!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast