Chris McKinstry - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Chris McKinstry

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It will be interesting to see if he talks about his time an an officer in the keys, or DC Metropolitan Police Officer. Both were very short stints. He fired for fraud while at Oakland Park, got his job back. Forced to resign from Broward County. His own BSO file labels him as a “high risk employee”. Lady Lake was desperate for a chief, a few top choices from FHP and Lowdens Co GA turned down the job....along came McKinstry. He was like a “real cop” He was hired as “lt” That was a BS way to bring him in. It was planned he’d be the chief. It would be suitable for McKinstry to go to Wildwood since the Chief of Wildwood was run out of Lady Lake himself. McKinstry works very hard to hold up an image of “for the people”, but those of us who have seen the wizard behind the curtain know exactly what he is. He is only in it for himself.
    You are attacking a man that's working for another agency. What is wrong with you. Your ****ing nuts.

Unregistered
    Why is that considered nuts? Why would it matter if he has been hired elsewhere?

Unregistered
    It will be interesting to see if he talks about his time an an officer in the keys, or DC Metropolitan Police Officer. Both were very short stints. He fired for fraud while at Oakland Park, got his job back. Forced to resign from Broward County. His own BSO file labels him as a “high risk employee”. Lady Lake was desperate for a chief, a few top choices from FHP and Lowdens Co GA turned down the job....along came McKinstry. He was like a “real cop” He was hired as “lt” That was a BS way to bring him in. It was planned he’d be the chief. It would be suitable for McKinstry to go to Wildwood since the Chief of Wildwood was run out of Lady Lake himself. McKinstry works very hard to hold up an image of “for the people”, but those of us who have seen the wizard behind the curtain know exactly what he is. He is only in it for himself.
    Were you ever under Chris' command? Or are you just a scorned lover? Maybe he's selfish in his personal life, but at work he fought for us and there was nothing fake about it. Nobody's perfect, Scorny. As a boss, there weren't many better at BSO and that's a fact.

By the way, anybody at BSO who wants to do more than bring voters to the polls to vote democrat or hand out 15 pound turkeys nowadays would be considered a high risk employee.

Unregistered
    This guy works in a retirement village, are you seriously considering him? He brakes up fights at bingo halls and shuffle ball courts.f

Unregistered

Scorny...I like that.

Were you ever under Chris' command? Or are you just a scorned lover? Maybe he's selfish in his personal life, but at work he fought for us and there was nothing fake about it. Nobody's perfect, Scorny. As a boss, there weren't many better at BSO and that's a fact.

By the way, anybody at BSO who wants to do more than bring voters to the polls to vote democrat or hand out 15 pound turkeys nowadays would be considered a high risk employee.
    . ————-I agree the county has gotten bad with deeming people high risk. I appreciate your efforts to turn this around on the poster. It’s really your only defense...”don’t like the message..attack the messenger”. My statements are documented facts. I think you know that. That’s why you’re responding the way you are. Lots of childish name calling. Rise above it...dispute my statements. A Lieutenant I once had taught me a valuable lesson thru his actions. Once you get angry, you lose, even if you’re right. The more you attempt to minimize his well documented issues, the more attention you’re bringing them. In the real world, I don’t think an agency will/or would give a shit about McKinstrys past. The fact that you defend him so well, shows me you’re one of his bootlickers. He likely took good care of you. You know exactly what I mean. Unless you’re him, but I doubt he would even read or give credence to anything on a post. That’s just my guess.

Unregistered
    . ————-I agree the county has gotten bad with deeming people high risk. I appreciate your efforts to turn this around on the poster. It’s really your only defense...”don’t like the message..attack the messenger”. My statements are documented facts. I think you know that. That’s why you’re responding the way you are. Lots of childish name calling. Rise above it...dispute my statements. A Lieutenant I once had taught me a valuable lesson thru his actions. Once you get angry, you lose, even if you’re right. The more you attempt to minimize his well documented issues, the more attention you’re bringing them. In the real world, I don’t think an agency will/or would give a shit about McKinstrys past. The fact that you defend him so well, shows me you’re one of his bootlickers. He likely took good care of you. You know exactly what I mean. Unless you’re him, but I doubt he would even read or give credence to anything on a post. That’s just my guess.
    Very poetic. Instead of coming on an anonymous forum, put some videos up on social media or rent a billboard to the world about McKinstry. You're obviously a psychology fan and a person with a lot of estrogen. Respect isn't bootlicking. Who's childish by making assumptions and using adjectives like that? You are. The guy fought for his people. Stood by his deputy who was shot in the head from the moment it happened until the moment the SOB who did it was convicted. Whatever he did to lose his gig was his problem. Whatever he did in his personal life was also his problem. Has nothing to do with the type of leader he was. If anybody was written up, terminated, or charged under his command it's because they deserved it. If anybody was wrongfully accused of misconduct by a very heavy-handed and unforgiving upper command and PC bureau, he put his neck out there for them. Those are facts. You have facts and I have facts. Your facts don't mean anything to me, as mine obviously don't mean anything to you. Cops would rather work for a human being who makes mistakes but makes coming to work worthwhile over working for a ruthless vindictive power hungry scumbag only working on getting reelected every four years. Chris was a great boss. End of story.

Unregistered
    All this talk of estrogen, scorned lover, crossdressing (if that was you) is unusual indeed. If you need to talk to someone please do....Keep in mind, I’m posting to a thread that was already in place, asking same questions. I would never rent a billboard, the truth stands by itself. You can dismiss my statements as poetic fluff all you want. I have yet to hear you dispute a fact. On a different note, I appreciate your loyalty to him. It’s rare and hard to find. I would imagine you’d be very let down if you have seen it thru my eyes. Yes, he has done some great things. He deserves credit for them. Problem is...it’s not a balancing act of right and wrong. Nobody is perfect, but the public deserves better and more transparent leaders. Also, hate to break it to you but public officials don’t get a pass on private life. Character can’t be turned on and off by going 10-8. McKinstry is a good supervisor, but he is no leader. I would promise you that city manager of lady lake had the best nights sleep ever the day he resigned. I’m going to assume it wasn’t a surprise, as McKinstry historically gets his next gig ready before he splits. He moves on when it no longer feeds or serves him. He will never be happy just sitting on the golf course.

Unregistered
    This is the top candidate for another chief of Police job in Wildwood Florida? Hopefully the past is the past, he was admired in the local media in Lady Lake. Sounds like there are two versions of the story.

Unregistered

Town of Lies and Bullshit

The Village Daily Sun has kissed his ass since he came there. That paper is very much about keeping up the image the readers want to hear about. Of course it doesn’t hurt that McKinstry has employees at the pd that worked for the paper. He’s a charmer. I’ll give him that. Takes a while to see thru his bullshit. Ever notice he won’t go on camera when there are allegations about his department to answer to? He sends his little pit bull. It’s smart of him. The camera is like garlic to vampire with this guy. Unless it’s a PR shot. Then he is all smiles. Don’t like him one bit personally, but he’s one intelligent SOB. Can’t deny him that.

Unregistered
    He was fired and later promoted to Captain/Chief?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast