%$# my lieutenant says - Page 59
Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast

Unregistered
    Hey they start off making 9k more than us so who are he retards??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey they start off making 9k more than us so who are he retards??
    They aren't making 9K more than me, so I guess that would be you.
    If you are in law enforcement for the money you are the 'tard.

Unregistered
    My LT likes to say "don't take more than three words to say I don't know"

Unregistered
    They aren't making 9K more than me, so I guess that would be you.
    If you are in law enforcement for the money you are the 'tard.
    Listen we are not real cops. So that's why we don't get paid much.

Unregistered
    Listen we are not real cops. So that's why we don't get paid much.
    High risk retirement, free car, 45 a week for family coverage, clothing allowance, free college, free gear, I don't care what you call me. I call it law enforcement light. All the benefits with half the hassle. Did I mention free nights and weekends and no holidays?

Unregistered
    High risk retirement, free car, 45 a week for family coverage, clothing allowance, free college, free gear, I don't care what you call me. I call it law enforcement light. All the benefits with half the hassle. Did I mention free nights and weekends and no holidays?
    Retirement? 3% of sh÷t pay =
    You will be living with your kids in your golden years . You will be looking back and say I was a lazy F%%k now I have to depend on my kids to feed and house me. Anyone that stays here is out if their mind. Wake up. If you are young get a few years under your belt and move on. This job is for cops who retired somewhere else and need something to do. It's just spending money.

Unregistered
    Retirement? 3% of sh÷t pay =
    You will be living with your kids in your golden years . You will be looking back and say I was a lazy F%%k now I have to depend on my kids to feed and house me. Anyone that stays here is out if their mind. Wake up. If you are young get a few years under your belt and move on. This job is for cops who retired somewhere else and need something to do. It's just spending money.
    Low pay and no career advancement are hallmarks of state agencies. Learn to make it work for you. Want a high paying job with respect? Not in state government.

Unregistered
    My LT says I have an easy job. One that robots will be doing soon.

Unregistered
    My LT says I don’t have to log onto SLERS anymore and if they try to write me up point out that DG hasn’t done it in months and they’ll just go away.

Unregistered
    My LT says I don’t have to log onto SLERS anymore and if they try to write me up point out that DG hasn’t done it in months and they’ll just go away.
    Will your uncle save you like his did when he forgot almost $1000 in off duty reimbursement?? Maybe that’s why they gave him his current job????

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast