%$# my lieutenant says - Page 10
Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Re: %$# my lieutenant says

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Get back on topic.

My LT says - the biggest room in this office is the room for improvement.
    I've heard enough about your BS Lt. This thread sucked from the beginning. :devil:
    I understand how you feel. There was a time I was like you. Negative, full of rage, unhappy at work, unhappy at home, believed this job owed me something, marginal performer. One day I realized the only person I was hurting was myself and those close to me.

I changed and you can too. Reach out for help. Reach out to your lieutenant.
    I've got your Lt. hanging. So.........BIOYAMF

My lt is a genius. He made a metal detector out of a plastic bucket and a stick.

My lt is a genius. He made a metal detector out of a plastic bucket and a stick.
    Was he able to find all the lead in your ass with that device? Get to work! :devil:

Maybe they should have moved TD to another district. That idea worked great with GG Didn't it?
    First I want to say that JP & Company are only doing what previous administrations had no desire to do. I thank them for it.

I would like to add that the former Jville captain made an impassioned plea for a particular lt to come to Jville. This was after that lt was literally run out of Tamponville. Now a reasonable review would indicate that JP & Company did everything possible to salvage at least one career and their efforts should also be applauded.

Facts are facts. Some people are not well suited for public service work. They lack the ability to see what everyone else sees. They lack the understanding that fitting in an office is important. Rank may be handed out with reckless abandon but having bars on your collar doesn't make you a leader. By my count there have been five supervisors asked to ply their trade elsewhere in the last month or so. None were leaders.

Think about that for just a minute. If that isn't an indication that things have changed I don't know what it would take to convince you.

I learn everyday I go to work.

First of all B.I.O.Y.A. You sound like you are brain dead. :devil:

Here is something to remember - Go to work. Do your job. You will never have to look over your shoulder wondering if they are coming for you.

My LT makes hats from tin foil.

My Lt use to be a motorcycle cop. Now he is a pimp. He is much better being a pimp than a motorcycle cop. :devil:

My Lt use to be a motorcycle cop. Now he is a pimp. He is much better being a pimp than a motorcycle cop. :devil:
    Most of those motorcycle cops were neanderthals. I bet your Lt. rode a Honda. :snicker: :snicker:

Here is a good one -

"I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong"

Most of those motorcycle cops were neanderthals. I bet your Lt. rode a Honda. :snicker: :snicker:
    Actually it was a harley and he drove it just like he drove you up your arse :cop: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by harleyman
    Actually it was a harley and he drove it just like he drove you up your arse :cop: :devil:
    F.uck you and the horse you rode in on MF'er. My bet is that when you ride, it's a moped.

Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast