%$# my lieutenant says - Page 55
Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy at all. It is to be useful, to be honorable. It is to be compassionate. It is to matter, to have it make some difference that you lived."

My LT and Leo Rosten.

Unregistered
    Being valuable is more important than being successful. You will be valuable to me when you do 10 surveys tonight. And don't forget to make half of them COP!!!!

Unregistered
    At least we aren't FHP with all that saluting and stupid $#&*. Napoleon was big on saluting too. We all know how that ended. Now go get me some COP surveys for the recap.

11Mary7
    No matter how much you push the envelope, it's still only stationery.

Unregistered
    When you are dead,
    you do not know you are dead
    all the pain is felt by others.

The same thing happens when
    you are stupid !!

Unregistered
    I'll be running this place before you know it!!!

Unregistered
    "It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."

Thomas Sowell

Repeated by my LT more than once.

Unregistered
    My Lt is the best. He doesn't want to be captain so he isn't busy sucking up. The other day he said "my only real purpose is keeping a crap head from transferring here as my replacement. I will retire the day after that person resigns"

Unregistered
    One can only imagine you are in the panhandle

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My Lt is the best. He doesn't want to be captain so he isn't busy sucking up. The other day he said "my only real purpose is keeping a crap head from transferring here as my replacement. I will retire the day after that person resigns"
    Doesn't matter anymore. There are no GUARANTEED laterals for LT's anymore. If there is an opening they have to apply and interview like everyone else. No hardships for LT's either. This is fact.

Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast