%$# my lieutenant says - Page 58
Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."

Thomas Sowell and my LT.
    I hope the Transition Team has this engraved on the new Governor's letterhead.

Unregistered
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."

Thomas Sowell and my LT.
    Well we did put "Choice #3" in charge of an agency that nobody else was stupid enough to take!

Unregistered
    Well we did put "Choice #3" in charge of an agency that nobody else was stupid enough to take!
    Leave #3 alone! He has been doing something right and smooching ALL the right areas. He just got an early Christmas present. He finally makes more than his AC and Majors he supervises. WAY TO GO TOM!!!!! Thank you for making this the best darn law enforcement agency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Unregistered
    Leave #3 alone! He has been doing something right and smooching ALL the right areas. He just got an early Christmas present. He finally makes more than his AC and Majors he supervises. WAY TO GO TOM!!!!! Thank you for making this the best darn law enforcement agency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    I am soooo happy to hear a wrong has been righted. The chief should make more than those under him. Same as lieutenants should make more than agents and captains should make more than lieutenants. Oh wait...never mind.

Unregistered
    You are not completely useless. You can always serve as a bad example.

Unregistered
    We met our destiny on the road we took to avoid it.

Unregistered
    There is no recovery from terminal stupidity.

Unregistered
    You have an easy job. One that robots will be doing soon.

Unregistered
    You can come with me to the DEP police but you would have to actually work and be a real cop - lt opening coming soon......

Unregistered
    You can come with me to the DEP police but you would have to actually work and be a real cop - lt opening coming soon......
    It is an exciting prospect being part of an agency from the start. They have already hired retreads, retired, rejects so it should be comical as well. Real cop? Already funny stuff!

Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 LastLast