Hiring? - Page 2
Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiring?

Re: Hiring?

Really, after 7 years with being in the department, you only make $28,000 annually? I'm being serious in asking this.

Quote Originally Posted by Really
    Really, after 7 years with being in the department, you only make $28,000 annually? I'm being serious in asking this.
    We have something that alot of others don't have in this economy. It's called a job and it keeps food on the table and a roof over our heads - go fu#k yourself.

It was just a question, it's really sad that you make so little.

Quote Originally Posted by Really
    It was just a question, it's really sad that you make so little.
    "Really" is beginning to sound like a disgruntled, ahole that has no life other then to get on this site and take shots at Z-Hills LEO's....Hmmmmmmmm

I hate to burst your bubble, but I am not Really since your post is directed at me.

$23k? Even FWC would laugh at that salary. In all seriousness, the ZPD website lists the starting salary as 35k. Do some research if you're interested in an agency.

Perhaps you would feel better about it if you had a fist rammed down your throat?

Why don't you boys play nicely with one another? BTW, I got my first tattoo of a small flower on my foot yesterday in Helen, Georgia - Happy Memorial Day y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    Why don't you boys play nicely with one another? BTW, I got my first tattoo of a small flower on my foot yesterday in Helen, Georgia - Happy Memorial Day y'all!
    Why don't you stfu and stay off of this board? Who the fuk cares about where you go or what you do? Did you get the ol tramp stamp which would fit rather nicely or did you use your grandmothers blood money to have her face inscripted on your fat ass? Dang, she aint even cold yet and you're out on a spending spree with the poor old lady's money :roll:

I haven't spent a dime of her money - I have my own money as I do work remember? My tattoo is on my foot btw

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast