hernando sheriff race

hernando sheriff race

Lets all get rid of the bob white plant, who if elected will treat us like dirt like he did the pasco deputies. Sullivan please run we will back you. This guy is a fool n a wolf in sjheeps clothing :roll:

Re: hernando sheriff race

Quote Originally Posted by SULLIVAN FOR SHERIFF
    Lets all get rid of the bob white plant, who if elected will treat us like dirt like he did the pasco deputies. Sullivan please run we will back you. This guy is a fool n a wolf in sjheeps clothing :roll:
    Forget it Sullivan is not the answer Al is the better man for the job .........

Is the captain from hillsborough county still running here

Barbee resigned so that he can run. Just say no to that jerk, Don Barbee. His a slick one who does not deserve to be our boss. I like the one we have now and he's doing a fine job. He's got my vote if he runs.

If Sully was to run and win you people would get a real sweet package! A bald clown and a midget come in his deal. Winebag and Kippered Herring.

Thats why the Pasco guys didnt back him last try

Alvin and the Major have got to go. We don't need these carpet baggers in our county trying to turn Hernando into little Pasco. Just ask anyone from the Pasco FOP what they think and they'll tell you how happy they were to get rid of them. They said they pity Hernando County for getting stuck with them. Alvin the appointee is just waiting to get elected and alot of the Hernando brass and deputies will be getting asked to retire, resign or get fired. The Colonel and IA Supv. will be the first two to go. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethics
    Alvin and the Major have got to go. We don't need these carpet baggers in our county trying to turn Hernando into little Pasco. Just ask anyone from the Pasco FOP what they think and they'll tell you how happy they were to get rid of them. They said they pity Hernando County for getting stuck with them. Alvin the appointee is just waiting to get elected and alot of the Hernando brass and deputies will be getting asked to retire, resign or get fired. The Colonel and IA Supv. will be the first two to go. Trust me.
    GOOD!!! Alvin has done a GREAT job. He's got my vote as well as many others.

Good you can go with him when he leaves then the New Sheriff won't have to fire you.That will be one less person he will have to get rid of because there are a lot that will need to go.Thanks. :lol:

No the hillsborough capt is not running, get with the sullivan camp, he will do us right . this clown we have now needs to go, pasco can have him back. The hillsborough capt name is frank baker great guy but he lives in pasco. i heard he is supporting sullivan :cop:

Sullivan all the way, heard him speak at a meeting ... like what I heard....