termite control
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: termite control

termite control

You guys have all the hooks. Do you know anyone who does this cheap?

Re: termite control

What area do u live in?

They dont treat termites until u have them. The just put traps around your house and come check everymonth to see if u get them. You can buy the tubes (trap) at home depot and monitor it your self. The just go in the ground around the exterior of your house. The kits only $80.00. Why pay someone a monhly fee, if your house is block, its a very slim chance you will ever have a problem.

I live in south tampa. Thanks for the info.

I already had the in ground service once. I would not have this again. You can do the whole system yourself for very cheap. The pest control company puts pieces of wood in plastic in the ground. They come and check it once a month and if there is any activity then they put in the bait. Buy some pvc pipe yourself. Put it in the ground with the wood and cap it off. If you see activity then go buy your own bait and treat for the termites yourself. Good luck.

I know the thread is very old but I want to focus some light on termite control subject.
    Before going to hire any exterminator make sure you have done your home work.

Some tips........
    Most common three types of termites

1: Subterranean Termites
    2: Dry-wood Termites
    3: Damp-wood Termites.

First of all identify the type of termite.

If you want to DIY termite control then bring orange oil.
    Orange oil is the best solution to kill termites.
    Now clean fungus and other things on wood surface then apply orange oil in the holes on wood surface.
    Orange oil treatment keep your wood long lasting.
    My exterminator rocklin team working on more effectiveness of orange oil.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Termite treatment cost

Termite treatment cost depends on the size of the home, extent of damage, and the method of extermination you choose all factor into the final price. For chemical treatments, a home that is 1,250 sqf will generally cost a low of $1,300 and a high of $2,500. This will be around a 150 linear foot size, or the size around the home. A larger home of 200 linear feet, or 2,500 sqf total, will run about $1,700 to $3,200. It's better to consult a pest expert to do the best termite control services with a reasonable cost. ( Click here )

Unregistered
    Holy resurrected thread, Batman!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ;1644624
    I already had the in ground service once. I would not have this again. You can do the whole system yourself for very cheap. The termite pest control wollongong company puts pieces of wood in plastic in the ground. They come and check it once a month and if there is any activity then they put in the bait. Buy some pvc pipe yourself. Put it in the ground with the wood and cap it off. If you see activity then go buy your own bait and treat for the termites yourself. Good luck.

Hello 1644624,

Thanks for the help, it really works for me.
    I want to know how we can stop the growth of termite in our home??
    There is big issue with the growth of termite, they are harmful for child as well as for our home.

There are a lot of remedies to kill termites and other pests from your home. So if you are not interested in professional services then these DIY methods can help you a lot. I was just seeking tips on how to treat bed bug bites and found very effective heat treatment to kill bugs. Will definitely try this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast