Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

Mirror, Mirror on the wall. Who is the hairiest whore of all?

Re: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

This is all I have to say about TV

T.V when are you going to learn that Claudia and her baldheaded pet from the county are sloppy investigators. Their case is weak, and we will be found innocent by the jury. The state has figured out that there are way to many wholes in their story. We will sue each oone of you once is over with.

Quote Originally Posted by top dog
    T.V when are you going to learn that Claudia and her bald headed pet from the county are sloppy investigators. Their case is weak, and we will be found innocent by the jury. The state has figured out that there are way to many wholes in their story. We will sue each one of you once is over with.

You can tell a story any way you want! But in the end, you will take it in the end!! Trust me you all will be sued over your exploits. Violation of rights, Hmmmmmm... can you say FBI...see You all real Soon !!! :devil:

[quote=Once Bitten !!]
    Quote Originally Posted by "top dog":30bcqwjw
    T.V when are you going to learn that Claudia and her bald headed pet from the county are sloppy investigators. Their case is weak, and we will be found innocent by the jury. The state has figured out that there are way to many wholes in their story. We will sue each one of you once is over with.

You can tell a story any way you want! But in the end, you will take it in the end!! Trust me you all will be sued over your exploits. Violation of rights, Hmmmmmm... can you say FBI...see You all real Soon !!! :devil:[/quote:30bcqwjw]

How sure of that are you? Willing to put the little you have left on the table for a bet?