'lo how the mighty have fallen - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: 'lo how the mighty have fallen

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Lieutenant
    The chief being gone is way over due, for those of you who remember I tried as hard as I could to bring professionalism and respect to that department for everyone and as you know the Chief fought me everytime. I hope now that the little town realizes that GBPD is a police force and not a security department and should be run as a professional department and stop with this trivial nonsense.

I never met the Capt that replaced me, why isnt he the acting chief?

Lt Smith
    Lt. Smith,
    That Captain and I assume they only have one is a real professional ! I was wondering the same thing. This guy can mannage any size Dept. without question. I wish he would step up, as that Dept. would take a well needed turn for the better. I would work with him in a heartbeat and respect his work ethic !

[quote=new guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex Lieutenant":2c785fm3
    The chief being gone is way over due, for those of you who remember I tried as hard as I could to bring professionalism and respect to that department for everyone and as you know the Chief fought me everytime. I hope now that the little town realizes that GBPD is a police force and not a security department and should be run as a professional department and stop with this trivial nonsense.

Lt Smith
    Lt. Smith,
    That Captain and I assume they only have one is a real professional ! I was wondering the same thing. This guy can mannage any size Dept. without question. I wish he would step up, as that Dept. would take a well needed turn for the better. I would work with him in a heartbeat and respect his work ethic ![/quote:2c785fm3]

You guest evidently need to look into the mirror and ask yourself am I an ethical leo. Because "That Captain" is not. A well needed turn for the better you say. Who do you think put the pre-existing department in the state that it is. Yes, that's right the captain ie bringing in his boys which were hired with questionable pasts and who are also out on bail and awaiting trial. Ethical my arse. It's all a matter of time before he too is 09-39. Do your research and ask yourself do you still want to work for him.

[quote=new guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex Lieutenant":1yznv55j

Lt Smith
    Lt. Smith,
    That Captain and I assume they only have one is a real professional ! I was wondering the same thing. This guy can mannage any size Dept. without question. I wish he would step up, as that Dept. would take a well needed turn for the better. I would work with him in a heartbeat and respect his work ethic ![/quote:1yznv55j]

Dear Mr. retard,

The Captain doesn't have an ethical bone in his body. He's a compulsive lier and a low life. He cant manage a small department and he surely cant manage a larger department. The only thing he can manage is brain washing retards like you and he does a great job managing felons. This so called Captain has no business been a leader and doesnt need to be sporting a badge with a gun. Only people that work with him are retards with malicious intents or goofballs that are drinking the coolaide.

Quote Originally Posted by golden nugget

Congrats to the Anti-Mafia Federation ! The pressure cracked the golden egg.
    For those watching the show, pull up those beach chairs and pick a spot ....the Grand Finally will "steal" the show.
    It is a shame that the states case against the GB OFFICERS is based on fabricated and false affidavits, and the State now knows that their investigators lied as they were trying to be the JUDGE, JURY AND EXECUTIONER FOR THE VALDESES, How could they have been so stupid. They have known lies in their complaint yet they went ahead with the bogus case. Judge Soto is not going to be very happy that she was presented affidavits chocked full of lies. Remember when you had to raise your right hand and swore that everything contained in the affidavits was correct " SO HELP YOU GOD". Not only are they going to have to answer to the state and federal investigators, but they are going to have to answer to a " MUCH, MUCH, MUCH HIGHER AUTHORITY". How many other investigations do you think they lied on?

Now the true " GRAND FINALLY" will be on JANUARY 9th, 2014, when the true criminals and liars will be sentenced for illegally selling guns, tax evasion, lying and theft.
    Is this a great country or what? You see it always works out in the end
    17 days to go MR & MRS VALDES!!!
    :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

SEE YOU IN COURT!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

15 DAYS OF FREEDOM LEFT...

DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU TOOK RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR CRIMINALITIES ? IT SURE DOES NOT SEEM THAT WAY FROM THE VIDEO OF THE INTERVIEW YOU GAVE!!!

REMEMBER YOU SAID THE TRIAL WAS " OBSCENE" AND EVERYONE LIED EXCEPT YOU TWO !! DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT IS TAKING RESPONSIBILITY? I THINK IT SHOWS THE EXACT OPPOSITE!!!
    DID YOUR ATTORNEY'S KNOW YOU WERE GOING TO GIVE THAT INTERVIEW??? SOMETHING TELLS ME THEY DID NOT AND IF THEY DID THEY NEED TO BE REPORTED TO THE BAR!!

HE STATED THAT YOU SHOWED "REMORSE", REALLY?? OF COURSE YOU SHOWED REMORSE YOU WERE CAUGHT HOWEVER YOU FAILED TO SHOW "ANY" REMORSE IN THE "MORE THAN REDICULOUS" INTERVIEW WHERE YOUR WHOLE THEME WAS GOLDEN BEACH, FEDERAL AGENTS ( ATF, FBI, IRS ), FEDERAL PROSECUTORS, AND A FEDERAL JUDGE ALL CONSPIRED TO GET BACK AT YOU FOR " WHISTLEBLOWING".

WHAT YOU DID NOT EXPLAIN WAS THAT ALL OF THE ALLEGATIONS THAT YOU LEVELED AT FORMER CO- WORKERS WERE UNTRUE! YOU DID NOT EXPLAIN THAT YOUR FRIENDS, WHO WERE IN CHARGE OF THE "INVESTIGATION" ACTUALLY HAD TO LIE AND COMMIT PERJURY THEMSELVES TO GET BOGUS CHARGES FILED.

WHY DO YOU THINK THE STATE ATTORNEY DOES NOT WANT TO GO TO TRIAL ? STATE ATTORNEYS MAY HAVE IMMUNITY FROM CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LIABILITIES BUT THEY CAN'T GET AWAY FROM ANSWERING TO THE BAR FOR ETHICAL VIOLATIONS IE: GOING AHEAD WITH A PROSECUTION THAT YOU KNOW IS WRONG.

BUT THAT IS FOR ANOTHER COURT TO DECIDE, YOUR ONLY CONCERN NOW IS ( AS THEY SAY IN COURT PROCESS ) " THE INSTANT MATTER" AT HAND AND YOUR FUTURE. FOR ME ONLY THE PUNISHMENT WILL NOT BE ENOUGH WHATEVER IT IS. BECAUSE YOU ARE DANGEROUS, BECAUSE YOU LIE WITH SUCH EASE AND GET OTHER WEAK INDIVIDUALS TO LIE FOR YOU EVEN IF IT MEANS RUINING CAREERS AND LIVES.
    YOU ARE DANGEROUS TO SOCIETY!!!!

ENJOY YOUR TIME IN THE " PEN"!!!

14 MORE JOYOUS AND WONDERFUL DAYS TO GO
    :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Mrs. Lo how the mighty have fallen, lycan, mongoose, tow truck driver, storm watcher, where's waldo, you have 12 days or about 288 hours of freedom left, then BUBBA will get his reward a couple of "ETHICAL" cops!!!
    :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

264 HOURS

Time to cut a deal against your PC buddies.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast