Can't be real?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't be real?

Can't be real?

Please tell me this is a rumor. I hear my Colonel (Frost) and Col Duncan are going to Washington DC for the law enforcement memorial but they can't even go to Tallahassee and fight for our retirements. I thought all the staff went to Tall. to help the office but someone said that most went but some slithered out of their time and mine was one of the I got mine screw you group. Plus I hear one of them talking about who they were going to "meet" and where they will be partying in Washington. I hope that is a rumor but with the conceitedness of Frost that won't be a surprise. My Colonel got mad at his people because they don't make a big enough deal ovber him when the prances into our work area. Does he know most people can't stand him. Sweet riddins, I am sure they are going to represent us well chasing women and drinking up north.

Re: Can't be real?

Poster quit trying to endear yourself to a certain captain.

WOW, history repeating (remember John Kirk and Rocky Rodriguez). This sounds like a major trying to vacate a colonel's position for herself. Who else would have such detail information?

Colonel Frost has been great for SID and CID. When he walks in he talks to everyone, from the maintenance people to the detectives, thats probably the reason someone with the rank of major is upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    WOW, history repeating (remember John Kirk and Rocky Rodriguez). This sounds like a major trying to vacate a colonel's position for herself. Who else would have such detail information?

Colonel Frost has been great for SID and CID. When he walks in he talks to everyone, from the maintenance people to the detectives, thats probably the reason someone with the rank of major is upset.
    HOLD THE PRESSES!!!! We have a report of a HCSO Colonel that actually takes the time to speak to some of his "subservient" deputies & employees. If you can provide sworn witnesses and notarized statements on this amazing act, it definately will be front page news. Who would of thought such a thing could happen nowadays at HCSO.

The only thing I remember about Frost is when he was the major of D3 and came into all the roll calls beating his chest threatening to make his subordinates guard the flagpole for 12 hours because he is in charge! Then he asked if anyone had question or concerns and proceeded to berate anyone that had a legitimate question. He lost a lot of respect there and most deputies were happy to see him leave.

Quote Originally Posted by flagpole sitta
    The only thing I remember about Frost is when he was the major of D3 and came into all the roll calls beating his chest threatening to make his subordinates guard the flagpole for 12 hours because he is in charge! Then he asked if anyone had question or concerns and proceeded to berate anyone that had a legitimate question. He lost a lot of respect there and most deputies were happy to see him leave.
    You are so right about Maj. Frost. I remember when the office was making moves to have the union ousted. Frost forced us to sit in roll call for an hour listening to his rant that our Sheriff wanted to take care of us. Then he had the nuts to ask us if we had any questions or had anything to say. We all knew better. Only one, Mark Darst was man enough or crazy enough to give a comment. Frost took a decent quiet district and stirred up a storm to make his name so he could get back at those that sent him to DIII. AHH, memories of HCSO. Mark my brother I hope you are doing well, God bless you.

Thank God Frost left D3. He was sneaky and slimy. I remember him demanding we drop the Union, and if we didn't, we were removed from "prime" positions within the district or sent to another one.

aLBERT FROST IS FOR REAL///HE WAS MY ZONE PARTNER ALWAYS LOOKED OUT FOR ME AND THE OTHER DEPUTIES////HE TELLS IT THE WAY IT IS// VERY LOYAL N DEDICATED PERSON/// NEVER FORGOT HOW HARD IT IS AT OUR LEVEL//// CAN ONLY ASSUME SOME OTHER PERSON PUT ALL OF YOU UP TO THIS NEGATIVE POST//// TRUST ME THE PERSON WONT RESPECT YOU FOR POSTING ON THIS SITE/// U ARE JUST A USED PAWN////// FROST IS THE LAST OF TRUE LEADERS/// HAVE THE NUGGETS TO TALK TO HIM IN PERSON/////HE MADE D3// A POSITIVE PLACE TO WORK NOW////

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. CHUCKLE, SNORT. ^&*%^&! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH. WHOOOOO WEEEEEE. LMAO

SURELY YOU JEST!

Arrow Re: Can't be real?

Now you play nice Scottie :mrgreen:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast