E-True Hollywood Story Of Thomas Hobbes

E-True Hollywood Story Of Thomas Hobbes

The E-True HollyWood Story About Thomas Hobbes...

Thomas Hobbes was born Thomas Eugene Hobbes II On May 30, 1976 In a remote part of Central Florida. Thomas (Better known by his Family and Friends as Tommy) was born into poverty. His parents Lived in a Single-wide trailor home in a trailor park. Tommy's father, Thomas Eugene Hobbes Sr. was a drunk and a womenizer. He had a hard time keeping a job and occasionally used Cocaine to "Numb the Pain". He was a heavy drinker and drank on a daily basis to the point of blackening out. Many times, Thomas Sr. would become violent with Tommy's mother and would beat her unmercifully infront of young Tommy. Young Tommy many times witnesses his Mother abused by his father.

Tommys Mother, Francis Rebecca Hobbes, was a stay at home mother. She was not allowed to get a job because of Tommys father. He said "All women belong at home in the kitchen. They aint got no place working". Francis Hobbes endured long hours of Mental and Physical abuse at the hands of her husband. Thomas's abuse, drinking, cocaine addiction, and womenizing reached it's breaking point with Francis. She began abusing Prescription drugs in order to cope with her stress. (Oxycotin and Valume's) were her preffered drug of abuse. She became a Zombie and a slave to the drugs. Francis could not afford her prescription drug habit, so she turned to a life of prostitution inorder to pay for her drug addiction. She began selling her body throughout the trailor park.This also had a very drastic effect on young Tommy.

One cold day in December of 1988, at the young and tender age of 12, Young Tommy was home in the trailor looking for food in the garbage to quiet his stomach rumblings when his father arrived home. Drunk and smelling of cheap women, he barged into the bedroom where Tommy's mother was passed out on the bed of an Oxycotin binge. He awoke his sleeping wife and began to beat her. He accused her of being a "Whore" and pulled out a Revolver. A .38 Special to be exact. Thomas pointed it at Francis and fired six rounds, killing her instantly. Little Tommy witness his father murder his mother. Thomas Sr. then placed the gun to his head, looked at Tommy in his eyes and said "Aint Life a *****". Thomas Hobbes Sr. then pulled the trigger and died instantly to a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

After witnessing his parents brutal deaths, Tommy was sent to live in a Foster home. He wasn't there too long. At the age of 13, he was adopted by a sweet elderly couple. His adoptive father, was a retired Catholic Priest known as Father Williams. His adoptive mother was a retired School Teacher by the name of Rosa Williams. Tommy lived with his adoptive parents until the age of 18 until he moved out on his own. During his stay with his adoptive parents, Tommy was sexually abused by his father. Many times, Tommy was forced to perform Oral s*x on father Williams. On many occasions, Tommy was raped by his father. Tommy (Out of fear) kept the abuse to himself and never told anyone. Once Father Williams raped Tommy so brutally that Tommy's anus was severed and he was confined to a wheelchair for 2 weeks.

After moving out at the age of 18, Tommy enrolled in college (Florida International University) and studied Criminal Justice. After completing College, Tommy applied and was hired by Florida International University as a Full-time Police Officer. Tommy swore as a Police Oficer he would protect those who could not protect themselves. He swore that he would not allow another child to go through what he went through as a child. Thomas Eugene Hobbes defied all odds and made something out of his life. A true insperation to all.

Re: E-True Hollywood Story Of Thomas Hobbes

Bravo... Bravo.... I say to you my kind Sir. This poetry is a masterpiece. The author of this literature is a true modern day Hemmingway! A true inspirational story of challenge, change, and overcoming diversity in the eye of tragedy. Bravo my good Sir I say with a grin and a gleam in the eye.

Ummm, I'm just curious how long did Tommy work at FIU before he realized he was getting raped a second time in a different sense when it came to his pay??

Wow. What a heart warming story. I'm a student at FIU and I come onto this forum every now and then.I do so to stay current with the FIU Police. I am in no way, shape, or form against police officers.

Anyhow, what an amazing story about this Officer Hobbs. It took a lot of courage on his behalf to come out and post such a personal story about himself. One question I have, if this real or a joke? The reason I ask is because of the "E True Hollywood" Disclaimer in the beginning of the story.

If it's a joke, I believe that the author has way to much time on his hands. If it's real, then I tip my hat to Officer Hobbes and congragulate him on overcomming such hardships and making a positive out of a negative.