Jay Walking - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jay Walking

Re: Jay Walking

Officer Escalona is a stand up guy, if he gave that ticket to a p.o. (which he did) he must had a good reason. I heard she (the hialeah p.o.) had a nasty attitude and was ****y. Also heard that a guy was recording the situation on his cellphone. Good Job Al, no one is above the law, not even an arrogant hialeah cop who was still on FTO!

Unbelievable. Jay Walking?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Seriously. I don't care about attitude or camera - this is poor discretion and as his comrade said in an earlier post, is not reflective of the fine men and women of CGPD.
    On behalf of the entire South Florida law enforcement community, I apologize to the HPD officer and am very embarrassed by this.
    This would never happen in 99.9% of similar situations. Cop, or not.
    What a jackass!

like your username says= ROOKIE

you wernt there, so you dont know what happend. Once you have worked the streets a little and deal with other PO's you will see that they (we) are like everyone else, there are good and bad, there are nice and mean, there are professional and jerks! you will learn that somtimes a po will hurt himself with his mouth. :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest Rookie
    Unbelievable. Jay Walking?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Seriously. I don't care about attitude or camera - this is poor discretion and as his comrade said in an earlier post, is not reflective of the fine men and women of CGPD.
    On behalf of the entire South Florida law enforcement community, I apologize to the HPD officer and am very embarrassed by this.
    This would never happen in 99.9% of similar situations. Cop, or not.
    What a jackass!

If that Punk would've given me a ticket after I identified myself , I would let him have a piec of my mind while he was writing it. That punk azz loser!

I'm sure Officer E has much more experience in diverse situations than I. That's why he knows quite well how to deal with jaywalking a-hole cops. So, us dummies better watch out. This guy would certainly not tolerate the criticism of dumb-asses like us when when we get caught by the jaywalking enforcement star of Coral Gables.
    Does he have one of those special unit pins on his uniform, "JW" - like SRO, SWAT, DRE, FTO, etc... ? :devil:
    Do his fellow CGPD Officers have to watch their street-crossing habits or risk having to cowtow to this rogue, holier than though, idiot - or risk getting one of his citations and end up on the carpet the next day? I assume he would report a vioation such as this to his chain of command or he could be disciplined himself for not reporting a violation of the rules. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Officer Escalona is a stand up guy, if he gave that ticket to a p.o. (which he did) he must had a good reason. I heard she (the hialeah p.o.) had a nasty attitude and was ****y. Also heard that a guy was recording the situation on his cellphone. Good Job Al, no one is above the law, not even an arrogant hialeah cop who was still on FTO!
    Are you kidding me.............really?.................really? Stroke another cop.......for jaywalking? S.Fl. law enforcement you are an embarrasment to us all. Arresting leo's, tossing turds on units....unreal.

Gables is this guy Qru and lost his way or is he in the dark side. Every dept. has one like that.

He isn't QRU. Far from it. He is a turd and Del Valle is a fag!

Quote Originally Posted by guest334
    Gables is this guy Qru and lost his way or is he in the dark side. Every dept. has one like that.

Wasn't he delvalle's free snitcharoonie?

Quote Originally Posted by motormanwatcher
    Quote Originally Posted by guest334

Wasn't he delvalle's free snitcharoonie?

Absolutely!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12