DLE IN SERVICE 2011 - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: DLE IN SERVICE 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    DEP, the retirement home for burn outs, has beens, and never weres.
    Man, that is a great comment. I couldn't have said it better myself, the land of the unwanted, the unneeded, and the underachievers. :evil:
    To all DEP officers and agents, I want to apologize to you for the above individual. His name is Thomas. The individual who constantly comes on your post calling himself DEPEEPS, BIG DOG, BACK ON THE RANCH, MI6, and many other names is a former security guard that I recently fired for conduct unbecoming a security officer (I can't go into details, the SAO and angry parents are involved). I can only say that you should feel pity for him like I do. I hired him despite the fact that he is 45 years old, spends all of his time playing video games, has never had a previous job other than McDonalds, and still living with his parents. Please ignore his fantasies. He is lashing out the only way he knows how, pretending to be others, using multiple aliases, writing posts, and answering his own posts in an attempt to fool others that his comments are valued.

This is awesome! Thanks Thomas. Are you going to be the new director of the State Park system?

With those qualifications and an arrest for marijuana you might be qualified to be a Lt. in Tallywood but you would need the kicker assistant mgr. supervisor GAP experience to lock it in.

Quote Originally Posted by DEPPEEPS
    This is awesome! Thanks Thomas. Are you going to be the new director of the State Park system?
    I am DEPPEEPS, no I am Thomas, no I am MI6, no I am Back at the Ranch, no I am Shiny Badge. Who am I really? A loser who has nothing better to do than gripe and attempt to tear down others who are better than me. I tried to work for DEP but I was lazy and stupid.

This one went over your head too, whew!

Quote Originally Posted by DEPPEEPS
    This one went over your head too, whew!
    This is DEPPEEPS or is it guestLB, I don't recall. I have an issue where I don't remember which alias I am using. If I don't know what else to say, I just say it went over someone's head. Well, got to go. Those burgers won't flip themselves and McDs is the only place I could find work. Chow.

DEP Command

Please send your troops a detailed schedule on the classes/times and the what uniform we must wear.(ASAP)Can we wear civ.clothes/PT clothes for DT ?????? Dates are good, but need more information than orignal e mail.

Thanks

Wear pajamas that's the kind of training given. Oh, also your slippers so your feet don't get hurt.

But cover up those mashed potato tree stumps

Quote Originally Posted by Guest LB
    But cover up those mashed potato tree stumps
    Uh Oh, "we" agreed with ourselves too quickly, do you think anyone will notice?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast