DLE IN SERVICE 2011 - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: DLE IN SERVICE 2011

OH, how silly of me, you being in the know must have remembered the Director tried to leave to go to FWC and did not get the job? Or do you?

Quote Originally Posted by DEPPEEPS
    OH, how silly of me, you being in the know must have remembered the Director tried to leave to go to FWC and did not get the job? Or do you?
    First, I am an officer in the south region with BPP and know very few in Tallahassee. Second, if someone wants to better themselves, I don't have a problem with it. I do have a problem with those no longer with the agency or who were never on DEP/DLE intentionally trying to stir discontent. Now, I answered your questions, why don't you answer mine. What does it matter to you? Do you have proof that the director or Asst director are negotiating at this time to leave the agency for an equivalent or lesser position? No, otherwise you would have provided it by now. Go away and get back to your wackenhut job.

As you have indicated you do not know what is going on in Tallahassee, so maybe you should just continue to go color. As indicated by your post, your are upset. This is reasonable as you are floundering your frustrations about your agency with someone who has much more knowledge than you. The fact is, truth. Pay attention young study and you may learn something. Be careful out there.

The fact is I have been on other agencies including county and city. I have seen discontent spread by former officers who were terminated and officers one-step from termination. These were substandard individuals who just because they were unhappy, attempted to sling mud at everyone and anything. You appear to fall in this category. If you were terminated, then why do you still come on this message board. If you are still here and unhappy, leave and let someone take your job that wants it. It is really, simple.

Mr Guest, We have seemed to go over your head again. That does not suprise us as you have worked for three different agencies (known as a gypsy cop). We have simply been given you facts that you won't accept. We are sorry that you are confused, but for all those, and yes, there are a lot of those out there that read this, too include personnel from the administration and the IG's office, that want the facts. This board was started by the Assistant Director, look back and see.

You two have to be the same individual. There cannot be two people this stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by DEPPEEPS
    Mr Guest, We have seemed to go over your head again. That does not suprise us as you have worked for three different agencies (known as a gypsy cop). We have simply been given you facts that you won't accept. We are sorry that you are confused, but for all those, and yes, there are a lot of those out there that read this, too include personnel from the administration and the IG's office, that want the facts. This board was started by the Assistant Director, look back and see.
    DEPPEEPS, who is "we" and "us". Was that why you were terminated, the voices in your head told you to do bad things? It is you that things go over your head. You constantly harp about "facts" but you aren't producing any. You make vague accusations and sling innuendo. You don't reply to anything concerning your status. You reinforce the idea that you were either terminated or are a very disgruntled employee who should find another occupation.
    If you aren't aware, there are many officers and agents with DEP/DLE who spent many years in other agencies as patrol officers, detectives, and supervisors. Some made it to 20-25 years, retired, and then came here. Others did fewer years and came here. Most are here because they want to be here and enjoy the job.
    FYI, the asst director did not start this board. Leo Affairs has been around for some time and this board has existed for some time now. Leo Affairs was plagued by hackers a few years back and as a result, leo affairs had to pull down the previous board and put up a new one. As a result, all of the previous messages were wiped out.
    If you want facts, there they are.

DEP, the retirement home for burn outs, has beens, and never weres.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You just described yourself. I bet you hear that everywhere you go including from your parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Man, that is a great comment. I couldn't have said it better myself, the land of the unwanted, the unneeded, and the underachievers. :evil:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast