DLE IN SERVICE 2011
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

DLE IN SERVICE 2011

Can we get please some FIRM dates/locations on our In Service training this year ??????Some need to plan vactions.

Re: DLE IN SERVICE 2011

Quote Originally Posted by HUIY SW
    Can we get please some FIRM dates/locations on our In Service training this year ??????Some need to plan vactions.
    They are working on it.still trying to select the instructors and nail down details for location and equipment.

Thanks ...............

This will be funny....................................... :lol: Get out your chess set, wouldn't want to make you sweat.................................. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by DEPPEEPS
    This will be funny....................................... :lol: Get out your chess set, wouldn't want to make you sweat.................................. :lol:
    You are funny. It is a shame that you are also a total idiot that doesn't have a clue about any message board you appear on. I would tell you to offer something meaningful, but it would go over your head.

Now, now, no one is calling you names. Just curious, why is the administration starting to bail out? Hmmmmmmmm?

Now, now, no one is calling you names. Just curious, why is the administration starting to bail out? Hmmmmmmmm?
    If you read the email, then you know it is a promotion. FYI, One person is not an administration.

Let me try to explain it at your level. He was administration as a Bureau Chief and now has left the agency. Does that help you understand? Boy, :shock: some people............................................ ..................

Let me try to explain it at your level. He was administration as a Bureau Chief and now has left the agency. Does that help you understand? Boy, :shock: some people............................................ ..................
    Let me explain at your level. He took a position of director with the dept of agriculture at a time when a budget has been approved, his position was secure, and there is an entire year left before the budget would be reviewed again. What is your point??? Do you see the director and Asst director putting in resignations or transfers?
    Is your life ruled by drama or do you try to incite drama in others? Give it a rest and go back to your job at Wackenhut.

You have proven to be a Tallahassee croney! Quick, run and tell them. :cop:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast