DLE IN SERVICE 2011 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: DLE IN SERVICE 2011

[quote=Baboon Cop]
    Quote Originally Posted by "10-08 SED":1bakse5j
    Great In Service training in Miami last week.Much,much better than the 2009 training.
    No one injuried either.

Yes just keep Leathers away and far from Woman, do that and you guys will do great. Any word on his promotion, he fits lots of pull in Tally. I hear he's got great hands, Scott do you agree?

Hey is it true this is DEP's last year, 10-98 in 2012 per the Gov. ?[/quote:1bakse5j]

I know you would never lie or stretch the truth on this message board so please post the news article where Scott said DEP was finished in 2012. While there are changes ahead for every agency, no one knows how it will effect them at this time.

Lt/Act.Capt.Leathers is one very cool dude and a outstanding boss.

Quote Originally Posted by 10-08 SED
    Lt/Act.Capt.Leathers is one very cool dude and a outstanding boss.

Stop talking about yourself, you have no slaves anymore you looser, don't ever forget you were the first the first !!!! Hahhahahahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa Boss Lol

[quote=Baboon Cop]
    Quote Originally Posted by "10-08 SED":299ft3wp
    Great In Service training in Miami last week.Much,much better than the 2009 training.
    No one injuried either.

Yes just keep Leathers away and far from Woman, do that and you guys will do great. Any word on his promotion, he fits lots of pull in Tally. I hear he's got great hands, Scott do you agree?

Hey is it true this is DEP's last year, 10-98 in 2012 per the Gov. ?[/quote:299ft3wp]

It is perfectly acceptable in our society to be an aromatic bag of monkey feces; however, if you are going to launch personal attacks on someone using the cover of anonymity, at least learn to use the proper tense of a noun. Woman is the singular tense, while I suspect you meant to say Women.
    I know that is difficult to deal with these issues, being in that smelly bag and all, but at least try a little harder.

Sometimes no matter how low people go to slam someone, there sprouts a bud of truth.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345