F.R.S. and Heaven ???? - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: F.R.S. and Heaven ????

You Rock Blog. I wanna party with you big guy :wink: :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You Rock Blog. I wanna party with you big guy :wink: :wink:
    Anytime brother. Hey I bet the complainer is really gonna get pissed now being that we are all gonna get a little extra coin in our pockets come next month. While I surely don't agree with everything that goes on around this place let me be the first to say thank you to the sheriff for todays step increase email.

Step increase? Does this mean we our # of years will actuallcoincide with the step # we are on? Or are we still staying on the same step we have been on for the last 3 years, but that step is getting a raise?

For example I have been on step 2 for 3 years, will I now be on step 6, or will I still be on step 2 while step 2 will make more money?

Please take 1 step to the left, a little more, a little more, perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Daily Clog
    Please take 1 step to the left, a little more, a little more, perfect.
    Ain't line dancing fun?

:mrgreen:

Step increase? Does this mean we our # of years will actuallcoincide with the step # we are on? Or are we still staying on the same step we have been on for the last 3 years, but that step is getting a raise?

For example I have been on step 2 for 3 years, will I now be on step 6, or will I still be on step 2 while step 2 will make more money?
    You are advancing one step forward, not to the step you would be on if we had not been frozen these past years. I wish things had been different these last few years, but I will say that I am thankful to be getting a raise finally.

According to the published pay plan, your step will be equal to the number of years you are on, not just one step forward. However, the amount of $ for each step will be less than was published back in 2006 or 2007.

Everyobe will be getting more money, just not as much as they would have, had the step plan remained the same, and remained in place.

If you were on step 2, you will now be on step 5 or so. Just look at the chart published and locate the dollar amount per hour that you are making now. Come September you will be at the next dollar amount per hour above what you are making now. The dollar amount oer hour hour for step 7 or 8 is less than what was step 7or 8 back in 2007.

According to the published pay plan, your step will be equal to the number of years you are on, not just one step forward. However, the amount of $ for each step will be less than was published back in 2006 or 2007.

Everyobe will be getting more money, just not as much as they would have, had the step plan remained the same, and remained in place.

If you were on step 2, you will now be on step 5 or so. Just look at the chart published and locate the dollar amount per hour that you are making now. Come September you will be at the next dollar amount per hour above what you are making now. The dollar amount oer hour hour for step 7 or 8 is less than what was step 7or 8 back in 2007.
    You state that we will skip to the step appropriate for our years in rank, but then you say to check our current hourly rate and go up one step. My current hourly rate is a few steps below my years in rank. From the memo it seemed that we would just go up one step. I am happy either way, but I'd be more happy to go up to the step I should be on.

The old step plan is gone. There's not much to be said about that.

Two steps forward, one step back, thats where you'll end up jack.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678