To the PBSO Talks Poster
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

To the PBSO Talks Poster

This message is to the poster who keeps posting about "Bradshaw's Affair" and links to another website. You are continuously violating the Terms of Use. I am hereby requesting that you stop violating the Terms of Use with your posts.

If you continue, I will be forced to contact your ISP and inform them that you are continuing to violate our Terms of Use, even after being warned. This is a violation of your Terms of Service with them. They have been extremely cooperative in the past in assisting in stopping problem posters who would not stop after being warned.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Re: To the PBSO Talks Poster

That's funny tht the Terms of Use matters to you; they certainly don't matter to the moderators of this site who delete anything they don't agree with, even when you state they don't violate the Terms of Use. Perhaps if there was a bit more integrity in the use here, there wouldn't be the other site.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    That's funny tht the Terms of Use matters to you; they certainly don't matter to the moderators of this site who delete anything they don't agree with, even when you state they don't violate the Terms of Use. Perhaps if there was a bit more integrity in the use here, there wouldn't be the other site.

You are a stubborn, royal pain in the arse. Your continuous *****ing is getting old, both here and at work. This is the reason why you didn't make Sgt. - and you NEVER will. You are a completely useless, disgruntled jackass. I've said it before - If you're not happy, go somewhere where you are going to be appreciated. You are a cancer that is eating away at this agency.

Name some recent threads or post(s) that were deleted that did not violate the Terms of Use. I will look into it.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

It's hard to be specific because so many are getting deleted. One example I've already brought to your attention in PM messages (check your PM's) is the link to articles repeatedly posted and deleted. After emailing you and you stated it would fit the Terms of Use, the post was deleted again. The post was in response to why the Sheriff's Office should not take over another agency.

It's hard to be specific because so many are getting deleted. One example I've already brought to your attention in PM messages (check your PM's) is the link to articles repeatedly posted and deleted. After emailing you and you stated it would fit the Terms of Use, the post was deleted again. The post was in response to why the Sheriff's Office should not take over another agency.
    I can give you specifics. In the last 9 days, Mod 616 has deleted 8 posts. I reviewed each of those deletions and they violated the Terms of Use. Most made allegations of wrong doing without providing proof, or they were discussing people's personal lives, both of which are against the Terms of Use.

As far as your posts that were deleted, they probably should not have been.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Just out of curiosity, where did the post go that contained the exact text from a deposition? I'm sorry, but that factual document violated the Terms of Use how?

Just out of curiosity, where did the post go that contained the exact text from a deposition? I'm sorry, but that factual document violated the Terms of Use how?
    When you post an allegation like that, you have to post something that proves it. The poster that posted that, did not post any proof. They posted that they were going to email me their proof, but they didn't even do that. I have moved the thread to a private area, in case they do email me the proof of that depo. If they do, then I can easily return the thread.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

You've got it now. I didnt want to post the link where I found it originally.

You've got it now. I didnt want to post the link where I found it originally.
    I reviewed it and have returned the thread back to the Message Board.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast