Midnight Shift Commendation - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Midnight Shift Commendation

Guys,

You know he's reading this. You fellers need to watch what you say before he punches you in the face! Well, on that note, after he batters you, he'll pay you off!

Blah Blah Blah Blah…another post about the quality supervision/management at CGPD. If you are looking for something substantial to complain about, how about the fact that in Tallahassee both the House and Senate just passed legislation to slash our pensions even more. Specifically, NO MORE leave of ANY kind will be counted toward the calculated averages of future retirements and the City will have the ability to eliminate ALL FUTURE earned OT from averages. If Rick Scott signs it then it’s law effective July 2011.

If your'e eligible to DROP or Retire you may want to do it NOW!!!

If I could I would but with my alcohol addiction growing it's nearly impossible! I thank the city and the crappy supervision for my depression.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If I could I would but with my alcohol addiction growing it's nearly impossible! I thank the city and the crappy supervision for my depression.

Don't worry about losing your job. You will just be put on the 2nd floor or the POD. Our little Islands of Misfit Toys.

:devil:

Don't worry about losing your job. You will just be put on the 2nd floor or the POD. Our little Islands of Misfit Toys.

Or maybe get promoted to Lt. And work the midnight shift! :snicker:

I feel for you guys, that's why I will never work mids again. That chippy chip chap chop is a real work of art.

Just a thought, but I wonder whose car this might be? Remember an un-named Lt. was on Bike Patrol, and that same un-named Lt. seems to have a problem parking legally.

[youtube:3p1w8vwc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WXI3LHhvSE&playnext=1&list=PL52B51994EE55 4CCB[/youtube:3p1w8vwc]

:evil:

that un-named Lt. has many problems per his peers. he needs to be moved to another part of the department............maybe the parking dept will take him.
    Just a thought, but I wonder whose car this might be? Remember an un-named Lt. was on Bike Patrol, and that same un-named Lt. seems to have a problem parking legally.

[youtube:16jcndbl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WXI3LHhvSE&playnext=1&list=PL52B51994EE55 4CCB[/youtube:16jcndbl]

:evil:

Currently our Bad Lt Time Out booth is being occupied on the 2nd floor.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast