Midnight Shift Commendation
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Midnight Shift Commendation

Congratulations to Officer D. W*********f, who according to A10 is "the only Officer on the Midnight shift that works". Thanks for the atta boy Chip, way to motivate your shift!

Re: Midnight Shift Commendation

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Congratulations to Officer D. W*********f, who according to A10 is "the only Officer on the Midnight shift that works". Thanks for the atta boy Chip, way to motivate your shift!

OMG............I was waiting for this to pop up here..........this is all over the station. Officer of the year for the midnight shift (per A10)

What the hell is A10's problem!?!?! You would think after spending the last 6 months getting arrested, and being suspended (I'm sorry, "on Vacation") that you would be laying a little bit low. Has he ever gone to a supervisory school? If he has, it sure doesn't show. Heard he had some invaluable opinions on the Traffic Enforcement position as well. IDIOT!

yup, he had choice words for Russ on the transfer form, uncalled for. Russ is not Dean :snicker: but there was no reason for what he did.

yup, he had choice words for Russ on the transfer form, uncalled for. Russ is not Dean :snicker: but there was no reason for what he did.

Who on the shift does work like D.W.? It would have been one thing if A10 had said he is one of the best workers, or even THE best worker (I don't think anyone would argue with that); but he said he is the ONLY worker! He has absolutely ZERO leadership qualities, and is probably the worst thing about being on the Midnight shift.

A10 treats his Officers worse than his neighbor who complains about his parking!!! :devil:

A10 treats his Officers worse than his neighbor who complains about his parking!!! :devil:
    Not to take anything away from Dean, but isn't this the same Lt. that gave E.P. a commendation for his good work about 6 months ago?!?!? Momma says "stupid is, as stupid does." :roll:

A10 treats his Officers worse than a couple of Drunken, Swearing, Florida Keys Fishermen!!!! :evil:

ROFL! Thats what I the midnights guys say… I guess he is trying to impress the new chief .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast