DEP STAFF CUTS
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DEP STAFF CUTS

DEP STAFF CUTS

So now that the session is over in Talli.,what are the results? 1300 filled jobs are done ?????

Re: DEP STAFF CUTS

Park Police got bailed out this year but look for a merge during next session.
    Budget show 6 investigative positions cut. We'll see how they dance around that to keep bodies.

So the real workers got cut, and the slackers survived. It makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Simply Amazing

You obviously have not seen the stats produced by the two bureaus.

Director Barnett Thanks for the update yesterday and doing all you can for your troops.It is not going unnoticed in the field.

Quote Originally Posted by 10-08
    Director Barnett Thanks for the update yesterday and doing all you can for your troops.It is not going unnoticed in the field.
    I agree

haHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I CAN'T STOP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

OH MY STOMACH HURTS,

LIKE ALMOST LETTING A WHOLE BUREAU GET CUT AND GETTING A BUNCH OF AGENTS LAID OFF AND NOT LOSING A SINGLE SOLITARY OVER PAID NON SWORN PERSON. CT STILL EMPLOYED IN THAT TEMPORARY POSITION, OR DID ANYONE ELSE IN TALLY GET A RECENT PAY RAISE. BET NONE OF THE BUDDIES LOST JOBS. OH YEAH, ONE JUST LEFT BECAUSE HE KNEW WHAT WAS COMING. GOOD THING THEY KEEP THE FIELD UP TO DATE. HOW MUCH DO SECRETARIES IN TALLY PAY, THEY ALL APPEAR TO MAKE 12 TO 15K A YEAR MORE THEN THE AVERAGE OFFICER.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU REALLY FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The funniest thing about all of this is they did save money by getting rid of you. The agency's standards came up 100 % the day you left. By the way, you aren't related to brokeback at the ranch are you? You look like him, I bet everyone tells you that don't they.

I CAN'T STOP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

OH MY STOMACH HURTS,

LIKE ALMOST LETTING A WHOLE BUREAU GET CUT AND GETTING A BUNCH OF AGENTS LAID OFF AND NOT LOSING A SINGLE SOLITARY OVER PAID NON SWORN PERSON. CT STILL EMPLOYED IN THAT TEMPORARY POSITION, OR DID ANYONE ELSE IN TALLY GET A RECENT PAY RAISE. BET NONE OF THE BUDDIES LOST JOBS. OH YEAH, ONE JUST LEFT BECAUSE HE KNEW WHAT WAS COMING. GOOD THING THEY KEEP THE FIELD UP TO DATE. HOW MUCH DO SECRETARIES IN TALLY PAY, THEY ALL APPEAR TO MAKE 12 TO 15K A YEAR MORE THEN THE AVERAGE OFFICER.

I CAN'T STOP

OH MY STOMACH HURTS,

It is not solely the director's responsibility to fight for our survival; some of us fought too. Anyone with any sense knows that he is the division's biggest fan, and you think he just sat around while the legislature was making changes to the budget? You're an idiot for even posting this nonsense. Letting a whole bureau get cut? Really? You think that would be his call and decision? And why don't YOU apply for a "secretary" position in Tallahassee if you want to complain about them getting paid more than you?

Quote Originally Posted by Simply Amazing

You obviously have not seen the stats produced by the two bureaus.
    Well, if the park police have such great stats, why aren't they rewarded. Their pay is much lower that the agents. In other words; if the park police do more arrests and have more activity; then why do the agents earn more if they produce less?

I think you have things backwards. The agents are the ones that saved the division of law enforcement. The park police should be eliminated and that money used to help the people that really drive the train, the CIB agents. I see what the CIB does in the news frequently, I never hear what the park police do, so I assume it is nothing.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast