DL the major - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: DL the major

Re: DL the major

You all kill me with i got dirt on this guy and i got dirt on this guy....... no one gives a crap about dirt on anyone.... If you had proof of illegal activity you would spell it out but dirt is just that, dirt, and that is what they make soap for and the voters will re-elect Cameron no matter what mud you try to sling.

Wait and see!

Cameron has no chance is HEIIIIIIIIIII. The public sees more corruption in that office right now and they know that he has changed nothing for the better. Lets see how many of his people get out there and suport him

I work down the hall from him and he's never there.

So at CC's memorial I over hear DL congratulating Sl on his promotion that was to replace CC. This guy has no class at all.

SL replced PS dummy, once again u are wrong. Everyone wants to be the boss until it is your turn. shut up and do your job, or get another job. if you people spent as much time working as you do whining we would never hve any crime. what has DL ever done to you that wronged you. I am still waiting. I didn't think so.

I have pictures of DL using his undercover for personal use. If you want the proof I got it. I have it from multiple stores.

captains and above are allowed idiot

If that's true, then that's bull! That is tax layers money that they are wasting. We could hire more cops, better yet get a raise.

Whats the justification for that! At least in Lee county they let their cops use marked units for personal errands and they justify it by saying it's more officer presence. MARKED UNIT.

The other guest was right, it's do as I say not as I do.

If you were in the private sector you would be fired by now.

How corrupt can you iddiots get.

It's ok, god has a place for people who hurt other people and who don't treat them as they would want to be treated.

Your not "the man" in the afterlife

DL, just retire. You look like a grandpa in a uniform.

What has he done you ask, hurt other people. Alot of people.

I can't wait for god to handle him.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast