DL the major - Page 21
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: DL the major

Re: DL the major

Libby we hear ya ordered new Ford Explorers for yourself and majors is that true? Find some extra money Sheriff that your not willing to share with the troops? Guys in warrants driving Explorers with 170k on them and there's no money for new rides!

I wonder how much of his current budget he is going to give back to the county like he did last year...........oh wait, I think I'll buy a SUV

Quote Originally Posted by cop-ex
    That's right! YOUR SHERIFF - you know the one that most of you little mental midgets said couldn't win.

Why don't you get off your arse and doing something positive. I think most of you need to re-write your reports.
    Oh how funny...the SHERIFF that won the election by a whopping 27% of the vote. That speaks volumes lol :devil:

[quote=It's me]
    Quote Originally Posted by "cop-ex":30beiv6i
    That's right! YOUR SHERIFF - you know the one that most of you little mental midgets said couldn't win.

Why don't you get off your arse and doing something positive. I think most of you need to re-write your reports.
    Oh how funny...the SHERIFF that won the election by a whopping 27% of the vote. That speaks volumes lol :devil:[/quote:30beiv6i]

That just shows you how important you monkeys really are! NOT! You morons couldn't get enough people to back one candidate and get 28% of the vote.

RWORCH told me years ago - it doesn't matter who the deputies support. less than 1/2 of them vote!

It's funny how this name naming, trash talking, thread continues on for 13 pages, but the other one got deleted repeatedly for merely using initials and asking whats up. I have a hard time understanding how that was a TOU violation but this one isn't.

:roll:

When is he leaving?

Not Soon Enough!! :x

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    When is he leaving?

Re: DL The Major Pain IN THE A$$

One of us ask him then.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    That's why he's letting him run the place in the ground.
    He is running the place because the "sheriff " don't know how.

Attention, Attention! The blue light special at K-Mart is band aids.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021