PERC HEARING TO BE HELD ON 05/20/2011 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: PERC HEARING TO BE HELD ON 05/20/2011

I am not a board member but the 3 previous posts are lies because no rep is an employee with DOC. No employee is a rep only a board member. No rep ever fell a sleep. I damn sure don't want Phil representing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I am not a board member but the 3 previous posts are lies because no rep is an employee with DOC. No employee is a rep only a board member. No rep ever fell a sleep. I darn sure don't want Phil representing me.
    Are you serious? Do you work for the DOC? I have 2 PBA reps (fellow CO’s) working side by side with me. They’re not Staff reps, but they are PBA reps or as the Teamsters refer to them Union stewards.

I am not a board member but the 3 previous posts are lies because no rep is an employee with DOC. No employee is a rep only a board member. No rep ever fell a sleep. I darn sure don't want Phil representing me.
    Are you serious? Do you work for the DOC? I have 2 PBA reps (fellow CO’s) working side by side with me. They’re not Staff reps, but they are PBA reps or as the Teamsters refer to them Union stewards.
    Us too! More PBA Propaganda! :roll:

The funny thing is this poor sap has no idea he should have PBA reps (CO’s or CPO’s) in his/her office or facility. Do you really think 8 PBA full time Staff can represent the whole state of Florida?

Once again, Gil comes out with the Phil bashing! There is no more fight in pba. I would vote for my dog before I'd vote any pba person back into office. I am not sure if another union is the answer? I do know that pba has shown us that there just collecting the money and walking away. This past session shows this as a fact!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1641065
    I am not a board member but the 3 previous posts are lies because no rep is an employee with DOC. No employee is a rep only a board member. No rep ever fell a sleep. I damn sure don't want Phil representing me.
    So, is Phil on the Teamster Board? Hell, does he even still work for FDC?

Perc hearing to be held on 05/20/2011

If someone got in trouble at UP and was laid off work for over 8 months and then had a hearing, what kind of reasoning would there be to have a hearing? Could this be alcohol related? Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorMaigo View Post
    If someone got in trouble at UP and was laid off work for over 8 months and then had a hearing, what kind of reasoning would there be to have a hearing? Could this be alcohol related? Thanks
    Yes, Maybe a DUI arrest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123