PERC HEARING TO BE HELD ON 05/20/2011 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: PERC HEARING TO BE HELD ON 05/20/2011

I am voting PBA. They have done more for us than any other union has done for any other bargaining unit in FL State Government.

PBA is the only union with any credibility with any politician left in Tallahassee. PBA is the only union that has EFFECTIVELY collectively bargained.

I owe my job to PBA. I had a circumstance that, if there were no union, I'd have been railroaded out of a job. I'll say no more. I did nothing wrong, but the circumstance was such that without PBA, I'd have been railroaded. A lot of the people who cry how PBA didn't do anything for them when they were in trouble are people who screwed up royally, but I know folks who were on the block to be shafted who owe their jobs to PBA.

Yes Gil, we expect you to keep spewing PBA propaganda but the problem is only you and the Board believes it! :shock:

I could not have said it any better! Now, they (Gil & Mark) are going to come on here and call you Phil. They seem to think that Phil is the only one pissed off at pba? :shock:

Lets see, over 7,000 cards signed and sent to perc

Lets see, over 2,000 corrections officers will be effected by the prisons going private in south Florida. This will include officers in north Florida with the bumping starts.

MAN, THAT IS A LOT OF PEOPLE NAMED PHIL....... :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by phil who
    I could not have said it any better! Now, they (Gil & Mark) are going to come on here and call you Phil. They seem to think that Phil is the only one pissed off at pba? :shock:

Lets see, over 7,000 cards signed and sent to perc

Lets see, over 2,000 corrections officers will be effected by the prisons going private in south Florida. This will include officers in north Florida with the bumping starts.

MAN, THAT IS A LOT OF PEOPLE NAMED PHIL....... :roll:

They refered to me as Phil many times as well! I think the PBA is in for a big suprise when the PERC election comes aroud. Well, I take that back. I think the PBA knows the writings on the wall! Or maybe the writings an the PERC cards. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Open Carry Man
    I am voting PBA. They have done more for us than any other union has done for any other bargaining unit in FL State Government.

PBA is the only union with any credibility with any politician left in Tallahassee. PBA is the only union that has EFFECTIVELY collectively bargained.

I owe my job to PBA. I had a circumstance that, if there were no union, I'd have been railroaded out of a job. I'll say no more. I did nothing wrong, but the circumstance was such that without PBA, I'd have been railroaded. A lot of the people who cry how PBA didn't do anything for them when they were in trouble are people who screwed up royally, but I know folks who were on the block to be shafted who owe their jobs to PBA.
    I agree. Its not just all about collective bargaining. I am not having a shop steward who is also an employee with DOC defend me against the department. Over and over, if these dumb a$$e$ will research teamsters in law enforcement, law enforcement has dropped their representation because of ineffective representation in disciplinary hearings. PBA in thier representation of me with a Regional director made him back off completely after my CA wrote me up. My rep actually threatened my RA with a law suit to his face. A shop steward can not be insubordinate to management when they represent us because of retribution. Nobody has bothered me since.

What ever you say Gil and Mark? :roll:

PBA is done. You and your leadership have failed. This session has shown all the employee's that pba was in it for the money only. I am not sure if any other union will be better? I do know that you and pba has taken my last dime. I would vote for anyone other than pba. :x

My PBA staff Rep fell asleep during our grievance hearing leaving me to argue the case on my own so I have no confidence in the PBA. We have PBA has reps in our facilities already (CO's) or as the Teamsters call them union stewards? Or have the Rats left your facility? Go Team!

Yea, We have PBA reps at Lowell who are Co's. The funny thing is that they pushed the Teamster movment. :shock:

We are not stupid. We all know that the only people coming on this site to brag about pba are the current board members. Not one person in my office is happy with pba right now. The leadership has failed every officer in this state and all of the board members should step down. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    We are not stupid. We all know that the only people coming on this site to brag about pba are the current board members. Not one person in my office is happy with pba right now. The leadership has failed every officer in this state and all of the board members should step down. :x

I agree!!!! :cop:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast