PERC HEARING TO BE HELD ON 05/20/2011
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PERC HEARING TO BE HELD ON 05/20/2011

The PERC hearing is scheduled for 05/20/2011, @ 0900 hours. It should not take long with over 7,000 cards received. A bunch of us are going to attend. See you there.

Re: PERC HEARING TO BE HELD ON 05/20/2011

It doesn't matter. Who cares with what The gov and them have done most will just quit any union especially when they see the price tag of the teamsters and their results in Florida and 20% of the CEO's will be gone soon to privatization. My guess is we have /4 of the union members we have now soon and even a lower % on the P&P side.

The hearing should be a great show! Many of us are planning to attend. I am sure some of the over 7,000 who signed the cards will be there too. It will be a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The hearing should be a great show! Many of us are planning to attend. I am sure some of the over 7,000 who signed the cards will be there too. It will be a great day.
    Well 2,000 of the 7,000 are going to be be privatized despite the great teamsters actions. I guess they will feel like all the other Fl employees who were furloughed when represented by the teamsters or the Disney Bus drivers with the teamsters that are literally paid slave wages despite having the teamsters.

The question has been asked. The officers in the area's that are going private will be able to vote after the hearing! So, now that pba screwed them over, how many are going to vote them back in as the union? I would guess zip/zero. This hearing is going to be great! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by oh well
    The question has been asked. The officers in the area's that are going private will be able to vote after the hearing! So, now that pba screwed them over, how many are going to vote them back in as the union? I would guess zip/zero. This hearing is going to be great! :lol:
    I know you didn't actually care about them Phil. You are a disgrace. The Gov and Legislature screwed them for a huge payoff from GEO.

Don't know Phil! I do know that you are really scared of the guy. I post on this page and you blame Phil. My co-worker puts a post on this page and you blame Phil. Either way, you seem very scared of him. Now that I have spoke about him, who is Phil?

After we lose 3% of our pay in July, do you really think that any of us are going to join some stinkin union? The teamsters, if they win charge 50.00 a month and it doesn't include legal services. Why would anyone join them for that price? I will vote for PBA and if they lose, I will not be part of any union because I won't be able to afford it. I'm broke and disgusted! Also, after they privitize all of the CO's in the south region our power will be further diminished. The future is bleak.

me too , will vote pba, if they lose i get a raise . Can not afford teamster so its a raise for me.

I know over 7,000 that will vote pba out. Then you can add every corrections officer that is going private. We all know they will vote pba out. So you can have your raise. I will be happy when pba is gone. :lol:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast