Unbelievable again - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Unbelievable again

Worked with BK many moons ago. He was by far the best partner I every had. Also worked with RB. Nothing good to say about him. BK keep your head up and your powder dry. If the little store was still open on 3rd street I would buy you a cup of mud and some deviled eggs, LOL. You know who.

If RB is scared of people that are smarter than him, I am surprised he ever got out from under his bed. By far the least intelligent person at that agency! I have never seen something fall so far and hard so fast.

I have had the pleasure of working with Boyd over the years and I can tell you that he is very intelligent and competent. I also have had the pleasure of working with and for Korich and can tell you that he is a good supervisor. However sometimes people clash and have different opinions of their job descriptions. Being a paramilitary organization the LT will always come out on top when he follows the rules. With the current budget situation we all need to be a little flexible and try to work together to get it all done.

BA FUNGUL!.... Work together my AZZ.. Get real u JA!!

Country Roads PLEASE!!!! are you kidding me. Budget cuts have nothing to do with Lt Randy being incompetent and a captain and chief colon cleanser. If you truly think Lt Randy is an intelligent supervisor then that speaks volumes about you. Have another glass of the sugary red stuff.
    SPD is a joke thanks to the great work of the YES MEN pretending to run the department when we all know the little troll is working the strings.

PARAMILTARY ORGANIZATION.... ARE YOU KIDDING What other paramiltary organization has their Chief wear a sweater to a promotion ceremony. It was a nice sweater but NOT appropriate for a paramiltary organization. Dress uniform would have been appropriate. That way those who got promoted would not have to explain to friends and family who could not attend the cremony who the guy in the sweater is.

Quote Originally Posted by country roads
    I have had the pleasure of working with Boyd over the years and I can tell you that he is very intelligent and competent. I also have had the pleasure of working with and for Korich and can tell you that he is a good supervisor. However sometimes people clash and have different opinions of their job descriptions. Being a paramilitary organization the LT will always come out on top when he follows the rules. With the current budget situation we all need to be a little flexible and try to work together to get it all done.

R.B.'S unbelievable

First of all, I have never had the pleasure of working for BK. I wish that I would have, but I've never been in the SCU. I can see how well he is regardd by his officers. If you have ever ben around BK, he can make you laugh, and you know he is someone that you can trust, and who has your back. His officers speak nothing but the highest regards about him. I am sure they are sad to see him go. With that, I ask why? Why is such a great sergeant kicked out of a unit that does great work, puts together action plans, and follows through with them?

RB, I don't trust him anyfurther than I can throw him, and I haven't seen the smartest man alive lately, but I am sure I'm unable to throw him very far. This is the guy who is only out for himself. Does he think that moving BK out of SCU will automatically get him his Captain bars? Probably. He is so full of himself. I sit back and laugh at his war stories of chasing people from 21st and Dixie to 31st and Pershing.

BK you are a well respected person, and a heck of a Sergeant. You have been through a rough spot, and obviously this department doesn't care. I feel for you BK. Keep your head up, you are still respected by many people.

Does anyone wonder why SPD is such a joke right now? Why do we have some many I.A. Investigations going on right now. something is very wrong when an agency our sizes has so many people being investigated. why is that? As the Lt, or Captain of patrol, or even the C.O.P. when you see that many I.A.'s coming across your desk, what makes you think morale is high? One whould think that morale would be very low. And now with a great supervisor being removed from a specialty unit morale will probably sink even lower.

Unfortunatly for you guys in SCU, plan to reorganize your lives and schedules, because you can bet your bottom dollar that the new Captain Boyd will have you guys working nights and weekends.

an another thing, OUR BUIDLING IS CRAPPY, WHY ARE WE IN A BUIDLING THAT STILL NEEDS WORK DONE TO IT. BUT THATS A WHOLE DIFFERENT TOPIC!!!!!

Here we now have sometime to watch. LT RB kicked out SGT BK from his speciality unit, sucks for BK, you think a guy with only about a year left would be left alone to do his job and retire in peace. But he has been kicked out, so who will take his place? Will it be SGT Stafford, or will it be SGT Jaress? Either way these two SGT'S will have their hands full. They will have to work for LT RB who is not very will liked and has been viewed as a bully. Then they will have to supervise the SCU officers still in the unit.
    Officers with strong opinions and have proven to tell you what they think, just ask them, I did and they let me have it, sorry I asked them anything. I heard they are staying in the unit, I am guessing SGT BK told them not to leave, but will they stay with all of the expected changes. As was already posted you guys will be working nights and weekends, if this is true why would any of you guys stay in the unit. What has the police dept. done for you? Why should you guys work so hard for LT RB, is he looking out for you, or is he about to turn your guys world upside down?
    For the Sgt that take over for RK watch how you treat these guys, they can either make you look good and smell like a rose, like they did for BK, or they might leave you sitting in an empty hallway, looking for their replacements. You SCU guys remember you can leave at anytime, if you are working nights anyways at least you will have ever other weekend off, and LT Stiff and Stanish are not bad to work for, at least they are not labled as bullies, an I dont think they would really mind with you guys on their shifts. Miller, Schwieterman, Weinsberg, VanSchultz, Galbrath, and Skinner, I am talking to you, no one will blame you or treat you bad if you leave, the entire dept. will understand, I believe that even the upper chain of cammand will understand.
    But for you SGT's just remeber anyone can't be replaced, cause you will have replaced BK, but I don't think you will fill his shoes. He was well liked and respected by his officers and thanks to RB, you are starting off behind the eight ball with those guys. You will be the one making changes, or at least that is the way RB will make it look, so I say to you good luck you will need it, and to BK I hope I get to work for you..at least someone will should be happy with all of this....

Operation Trojan Horse might just get some play from the H/T, anyone stupid enough to put that on paper and then give it out to their shift is an TARD! Anybody got a stamp so we can get that CHUMP canned, oh found one nevermind! Hahaha Operation Trojan Horse....nice.... gave out your own pink slip RB... was saving that one for a rainy day but I think it should get put into play at this point.....Let's see how the Wolves in IA eat that azz up for you unlawful racist orders, and you on paper no less....simply priceless.....Hahaha lets see the Chief spin that one. I can't wait to hear Sutton try and explain that away on Channel 6.....

Lt RB is so stupid he thinks that he is an intelligent respected leader. Aside from the racist operation Trojan Horse, Lt buffoon can't listen to people who were actually looking out for him. Like when RK told him NOT to use civilian volunteers as undercovers for an operation downtown. REALLY? A Lt needs to be told repeatedly that using civilians in a police capacity is a bad idea. Any person with common sense would know you can't do that. After all the warnings RB still did it.

GOOD LUCK to the new SGT. This is the type of buffoonery you will have to deal with.

Lt. RB no good deed goes unpunished Right, Right?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast