Unbelievable again
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unbelievable again

So, I understand that the watermelon head ousted one of the best supervisor's SCU has ever had. Those guys would follow Bob off a cliff. The rest of the people would let Randy jump, acting like they would jump. When will this stop? So what happened anyway, did he disagree with Randy? Awwww poor Randy, did the big bad Sgt. upset you? Inquiring minds want to know. Please, someone tell us what happened.

Re: Unbelievable again

Hey, let's just say we are really working hard and all the peoples will believe us. Everybody feels threatened by peoples that aren't afraid to work. Great job Bob, keep your head up,the only time they needed you is when it was going sideways and they were all home. Hopefully the light is the train and it will run over some of these so called leaders.

We are our own worst enemies. The city is quickly dismantaling the police department. The administration is petrified of the manager and commissioners. Our administration is so incompetent it punishes those who still work and are proactive. Bob is one of the only supervisors in this department who is actually What a leader should be. 1. Professional 2. LEADS BY EXAMPLE 3. Has the respect of his subordinates by treating his subordinates with respect. 4. Knowledgeable.
    Randy is over his head and believes by bullying people he will get results. He will fall on his face at the pace he is going. The administration cowers to the manager and they surround themselves with incompetent YES MEN. The real cops in this department have not and will not drink the Koolaid no matter how deplorable this agency becomes.
    Maybe Randy, the captain and chief learn from Bob and not be threatened by him. At the very least they should take ONE trait he has instilled to all the cops that have known him and that is LEAD BY EXAMPLE! NOT.....DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO.
    WAY TO TREAT A 29 year loyal veteran. Randy and the capt should be ashamed of their actions. So much for my mission, my men.......

WOW! Here we go again SPD at its finest. So I guess the incompetent strike again. I guess Boyd just could not stand having a Sgt that is smarter than he is and is respected by the officers working under him. Don't worry Bob K you are very well respected and are a supervisor that we would all like to work for. That's something that LT B will never get, respect. Anyway he would have to get his head out of the Capt's four point of contact and we know that will never happen.
    Its really ashame SPD was once a good and well respected Police Department. Now we are spiraling out of control with idiots at the helm. I never thought I would say this but I whish SSO would take us over. We have become the joke of Bay area law enforcement. Between our prostitute hunting city manager and our Chief that is never seen we are doomed.

He's just darn lucky he didn't get caught with his shirt out in a bar...way to go SPD

Wow is an understatement.Though I do not work fo SPD or SSO but a large neighboring agency I have had the honor to work with both of your recently transfered Sgts as well as many other fine officers of SPD.Having been a cop for well over twenty five years I find it difficult to understand why management continually rocks the boat with their moral busting moves.If your management thinks that their moves do not effect the day to day operations with other agencies they are sadly mistakened.There are supervisors you can call for help and based on friendship as well as work history get instant assistance.Last but not least the law enforcement community has a tight bond.If you think for one minute that the changes at SPD have not been noted you have your head in the sand.Keep your heads high brothers and watch your backs your aministration doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by embarressed
    WOW! Here we go again SPD at its finest. So I guess the incompetent strike again. I guess Boyd just could not stand having a Sgt that is smarter than he is and is respected by the officers working under him. Don't worry Bob K you are very well respected and are a supervisor that we would all like to work for. That's something that LT B will never get, respect. Anyway he would have to get his head out of the Capt's four point of contact and we know that will never happen.
    Its really ashame SPD was once a good and well respected Police Department. Now we are spiraling out of control with idiots at the helm. I never thought I would say this but I whish SSO would take us over. We have become the joke of Bay area law enforcement. Between our prostitute hunting city manager and our Chief that is never seen we are doomed.

Wow, this guy Boyd is amazing. What a joke. Does he even know how bad moral is in the speciality units? I talk to some of the guys and the things they say he does is amazing. Randy, watch your back. Maybe the Chief or Captain need to have a sit down with the real workers of these units. Bob, Boyd could never have the respect you have, that is why you got fired. Thing he doesn't realize is that he will never be respected. You can't bully your way to respect A-hole. Trust me when I tell you, there is no one from any if the three units that has an ounce of respect for you. They will not tell you that to your face of course. Now you can get another "yes" man. You have Snodgrass, Resch, and prob Stafford. Have a good time guys. He is hell bent on bringing you to your knees.

Even more bizarre news today. The Sovereign Citizen is a Free Man. The Civil Service Board found him NOT GUILTY on the serious charges, including dishonesty and associating with a hate group. Then our Sovereign Citizen tells the Chief to stick it because he doesn't want his job back!! Word has it that he called the Chief a liar in the courtroom. Meanwhile, rumors are bubbling that some records under subpoena for the whole affair were ahh, well, let's just say that they couldn't be located.

Just when you think SPD had hit rock bottom the command staff comes through with another hit. The only one who gets any joy out of any of this is the Evil Little Troll in City Hall. BK was removed from SCU by District Commander RB. Apparently RB the consumate "YES MAN" is threatened by anyone who is smarter than him who is not a "YES MAN" and we all know that BK is not like that. BK is one of the most knowledgeable supervisors at SPD and if something is not right he will speak his mind. Now I am not saying that BK is perfect, he has some charachter flaws that have hindered his promotion and now his assignment. He is flawed by being supervisor who leads by example, mentors his co-workers and genuinely cares for his people. BK is also a man of integrity and charachter who will stand up for his people and not use them for personal gain. Anyone who has worked with BK over the years can and will attest to this. Unfortunately at SPD these are serious charachter flaws for a supervisor, as many (NOT ALL) in the command staff do not posess these charachter traits. AT SPD you get ahead by having a "DO as I SAY NOT as I DO mentality and by steping on your subordinates and co-workers heads to get ahead, and certainly DO NOT stand up for your subordinates even if you know what is being done to them is WRONG. That is how to get ahead at SPD. BK, SCU's loss will be our gain. The people on patrol will be lucky to have you back.

A fair warning to whatever SGT. is chosen to replace BK. Be prepared to do the job of the SCU Sgt. and the job of the District Commander. YOU will be working nights, RB will be leaving at 2 (11A.M. on Fridays) YOU will be going to his meetings, RB will be bucking for promotion. YOU will be working weekends and holidays, RB will be home with his family. YOU will be a "YES MAN" of RB will be replacing YOU.

BK you can leave SCU with your head held high because you will always have something that RB and many in the command staff will never have. You will have the admiration and respect of not only your men in SCU but the admiration and respect of all of us who have worked with you over the years.

Hey, reporters that post on this site, why don't you do your job and investigate, why the Sarasota Police Dept., I mean the upper management is treating its officers so bad. Is it because they are scared of Sgt's or officers that know how to do their jobs. Just look at the post and write about it. Interview Sgt. Korich and ask him why he is suing the PD, or ask the Lt why he had one of the best supervisors in the police department kicked out of a specialty unit, where the officers who work for him do their jobs and see him as a true leader/father/friend. This is a supervisor who had two of his six officers make it into the top ten of the Sgt Exam. A supervisor who was put in for supervisor of the year not by his supervisors but by the officers that work for him. A Sgt who cares for the people that work for him, and is cared for by his officers in return. A Sgt with 25 plus years of law enforcement experience who has forgotten more about police work then most will ever know. So DO YOUR JOB, put it in the paper. For once in your lives make a difference for the officers that work for this city, and report why the PD is punishing people that know how to do their jobs.....Bob, keep your head up maybe the Chief will do the right thing and promote you. I would guess not because you would have to be able to see him, and the only time most see him is when a problem occurres and he runs to city hall. Good luck too you Bob....you deserve much much better!!!!!!!! And I say SHAM, SHAM, SHAM, TO THE MANAGEMENT THAT MADE THIS DECISION…….

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast