Ian Doriot - Page 3
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Doriot

Re: Ian Doriot

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    He gets what he deserves. He harpooned Al Aldkins for his job. What a despicable man. Oh, by the way, Denise Hairball says hello.
    Funny! Heard Denise and I an are back together.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish
    He gets what he deserves. He harpooned Al Aldkins for his job. What a despicable man. Oh, by the way, Denise Hairball says hello.
    He's a reckless, and doesn't deserve to be a Sergeant. Just look at his record. I'll sum it up in one word. Despicable!
    Thanks for your opinion Denise. No one cares what you think after what you did to him

That's one way to make her stop suing ya

Quote Originally Posted by piggywiggie
    OK Mod, you took down a post that was telling the truth. On this one, we will use initials. I.D. harpooned A.A. to get his job. Now that D.H. is suing him, and his wife is leaving him, and that he's fat as mother goose, Karma is a *****... I.D. better hope his hook is re-elected because i'm sure he will be pushing a green & white where he should be.
    What happened to ID? He used to be such a stand up guy when he worked in Deerfield.

He's fat because he's been eating like a greedy pig at the Lamberti trough for 6 years. He's so arrogant now it will be fun to watch how fast his head deflates if his Godfather loses come November.
    That's the most accurate thing anyone's ever said about ID. He better hope Lamberti wins or he's going to fall long and hard.

Couldn't happen to a better person...

Ok, enough already for the two of you who are bashing the sarge for your own selfish and personal agendas. AA is not missed. The motor unit is VERY happy with who is in place now and all the sgts. are doing a great job and working non-stop. So please, enough of the same posters trying to keep this thread alive with BS. It's not funny and it just shows the immaturity of the poster.

Ok, enough already for the two of you who are bashing the sarge for your own selfish and personal agendas. is not missed. The motor unit is VERY happy with who is in place now and all the sgts. are doing a great job and working non-stop. So please, enough of the same posters trying to keep this thread alive with BS. It's not funny and it just shows the immaturity of the poster.

When Lamberti wins, stays in Deerfield and ID goes to Commander of all Traffic Divisions.

Ok, enough already for the two of you who are bashing the sarge for your own selfish and personal agendas. AA is not missed. The motor unit is VERY happy with who is in place now and all the sgts. are doing a great job and working non-stop. So please, enough of the same posters trying to keep this thread alive with BS. It's not funny and it just shows the immaturity of the poster.
    No one cares about your opinion Ian. You got bigger problems.

ID's a rat... He snitched on me at in service back in 2010 to Sgt K because he thought we were goofing off at the traffic stop scenario. Didn't get jammed but was talked to by the Sgt. Sgt k said he had to talk to us so ID wouldn't go to IA. and claim he was not running in service properly. He even said ID is a rat bast*rd but he had to talk to us

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast