Ian Doriot - Page 35
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Ian Doriot

Re: Ian Doriot

Quote Originally Posted by soulbrother
    Maybe that picture should be posted on Facebook under a fictatious name and then we can see if this whole story is frabricated or not.
    The story's not fabricated. Don't care how much the low life tries to deny it but I agree the picture would finally prove how despicable ID really is.

Maybe that picture should be posted on Facebook under a fictatious name and then we can see if this whole story is frabricated or not.
    If anyone wants proof just go to gold diggers house and see for yourself. He's there every night and weekend. Kinda hard to hide.

Wonder what JD (the person not the drink) thinks about her husband running around with CS's gf since she and ID are still married?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If anyone wants proof just go to gold diggers house and see for yourself. He's there every night and weekend. Kinda hard to hide.
    I think his car being there is proof, has more meaning than a picture. Wow, doesn't even bother putting the car in the garage to hide it, guess doesn't care. Both are made for each other. I just don't understand CS said " what a great woman he found", she took him for a ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulbrother
    I think his car being there is proof, has more meaning than a picture. Wow, doesn't even bother putting the car in the garage to hide it, guess doesn't care. Both are made for each other. I just don't understand CS said " what a great woman he found", she took him for a ride.
    Did you go see for yourself? Told ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulbrother
    Did you go see for yourself? Told ya!
    You know how it is for a gold digger. One guy paying the bills is as good as the next even if he's a snake like ID. A girl's gotta pay the rent ya and find some sucker to help raise her kids. Kinda funny tho cause ID hates kids.

Will this be the week we finally are rid of ID? Being on Alan!

Will this be the week we finally are rid of ID? Being on Alan!
    HOLY CRAP I REMEMBER THIS CHARACTER. IAN BACKED ME UP ON 95 AND I SAID TO MYSELF .... [i]TOAD ROAD WARRIOR[/i]! THAT'S WHAT I WILL CALL YOU!!!! Then he put the smooth toad :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: moves on my 10-12 female training partner.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

I do not believe in Locking topics. But I have made an exception in this case. This thread has run its course. It as existed for 20 months and has nearly 350 posts. It has gotten to the point where is is not a conversation about an issue in the department, but has turned into a slam fest against certain people.

Rather than delete 24 pages of history I decided to preserve the what was salvageable and lock it to prevent further bashing on that thread.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435