What happened? - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened?

Re: What happened?

At one time, my family used to be very proud of him.

:wink:

RE: Your jokes around town, it must be a huge secret, because the people that we know and the store owners know nothing about your "jokes". It must be the best kept secret in zhills.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

They used to be, my mother told him that one day to his face, and for my sister to say anything nice about him EVER, was a huge compliment as the two never got along.

I told him too along time ago that I was happy he became what he always wanted to be. The picture you painted of me, is not who I actually am. Nor do you know the entire backstory of everything, and I'm not going to get into here tonight. The families were very entwinded at one time that's all I'll say.

Welcome to all of my Homies!! Yes, Ms G seems to be aggitated and a little more unhinged then usual tonight. Could it be that it's because all of her fine work was deleted with one push of a finger? Nope. She's on the J and his family thing again tonight as, apparently just the sight of him (but I didnt see him, so and so did...so and so pointed him out to me ******Note all of the disclaimers, oh I'm sorry EXCUSES) has set her aflame once again. And now we get a whole new thread of ramblings and ranting while J just minds his own business, chew between his cheek and gum, innocently going on with his life. Is she talking about J and his KID'S again???????????????? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G

They used to be, my mother told him that one day to his face, and for my sister to say anything nice about him EVER, was a huge compliment as the two never got along.

I told him too along time ago that I was happy he became what he always wanted to be. The picture you painted of me, is not who I actually am. Nor do you know the entire backstory of everything, and I'm not going to get into here tonight. The families were very entwinded at one time that's all I'll say.
    I rest my case. She just can't leave it alone. If we have a moderator in heaven or he'll, please save us. Ban her zzz for good. She will never leave this forum regardless of what she says.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlette Sheen
    Welcome to all of my Homies!! Yes, Ms G seems to be aggitated and a little more unhinged then usual tonight. Could it be that it's because all of her fine work was deleted with one push of a finger? Nope. She's on the J and his family thing again tonight as, apparently just the sight of him (but I didnt see him, so and so did...so and so pointed him out to me ******Note all of the disclaimers, oh I'm sorry EXCUSES) has set her aflame once again. And now we get a whole new thread of ramblings and ranting while J just minds his own business, chew between his cheek and gum, innocently going on with his life. Is she talking about J and his KID'S again???????????????? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
    Nope, just replying to your posts about him

The reason I did not see him at first was, I was the one driving and my attention was on the road and not someone standing in the other lane of traffic. It's nice that y'all offer these kinds of duties to your officers, it earns them money and it's pretty simple to be standing and signaling with your arm for people to keep moving. You want to get him a bigger orange vest as it appeared to be rather small, also my mother wanted to know where his sunglasses were since she saw him squinting. He could probably have used a hat too. That sun is brutal. JUst looking out for the safety and well being of the ZPD officers.

I rest my case. She just can't leave it alone. If we have a moderator in heaven or he'll, please save us. Ban her zzz for good. She will never leave this forum regardless of what she says.
    Contrary to your beliefs, I am not only on your page, but a few other pages as well. I know other cops in other cities that I enjoy chatting with them on here too - so you aren't that special

[quote=Ms G]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ms G":1f4kmzuh

Contrary to your beliefs, I am not only on your page, but a few other pages as well. I know other cops in other cities that I enjoy chatting with them on here too - so you aren't that special[/quote:1f4kmzuh]

Man, this ***** is crazy like you said. She is so zerod in on J she could describe his face and bloody lip, chew whatever - Must have a scope and cross hairs. Cyber stalking and EXTREME harrassment like they were talking about would be apprapo and watch the kiddies closely. Unbelieavable

[quote=Ms G]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ms G":23f2zv8q

I rest my case. She just can't leave it alone. If we have a moderator in heaven or he'll, please save us. Ban her zzz for good. She will never let go of her obsession and will never stop posting on here regardless of what she says. She now is a liar in my eyes. She has convinced me, even though I gave her the benefit of doubt.

Contrary to your beliefs, I am not only on your page, but a few other pages as well. I know other cops in other cities that I enjoy chatting with them on here too - so you aren't that special
    [/quote:23f2zv8q]

Quote Originally Posted by OMG
    I too, saw that the other posts had been deleted and I figured maybe this woman would step back, take pause and go on. I know you all said that a bunch of others had been deleted also. I will tell you this...I find it very weird that she keeps bringing J up and then makes what I would consider veiled threats against his family. Why else would someone come on to a public police board and give up all of the info on him and his family? This has been over for a long time. She can't let it go because she is demented and, as a mom, I would take her postings seriously and watch my and my kid's backs whenever my husband is not near us. I hope what you all said is in the works comes true. I have never seen such a thing in my life now that I am actually seeing it for myself instead of just hearing the jokes around town. She is crazy and doesn't care. Thats the danger in it for J and his family.
    No one is in danger, he nor his family has ever been in danger. You need to stop watching those lifetime movies. I just saw him today, I haven't seen him in years and I wasn't looking for him and if you read my above post, it wasn't me who spotted him out anyway. Also, I'm in Zhills a lot, so it isn't uncommon for me to be seen there. In fact, some of the store owners recognize me and my family since we are there a lot and are very pleasant and friendly to us. Really, if you knew my family, the opinions that you have formed about me, you will see that you are way off mark. At one time, my family used to be very proud of him.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast