Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened?

Re: What happened?

Drop dead.

Thanks - have a great night

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    WTH? You people need to relax - I was making a statement of how its expensive to raise kids - relax, try some deep breathing
    You were right Sheen. She's still all over Ship but when she realizes she screwed up she tries to make it look like she was misunderstood. Too funny. What a wingnut - nuke one thread then she starts up on another. I'm gonna call gravedigger :snicker:

I don't want him but I do feel bad that he or anyone else has to work additional shifts as that must really suck

Enjoying directing that church traffic?
    "If y'all would quit bringing him up I would stop talking about him." Is that the right quote Ms G? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

I too, saw that the other posts had been deleted and I figured maybe this woman would step back, take pause and go on. I know you all said that a bunch of others had been deleted also. I will tell you this...I find it very weird that she keeps bringing J up and then makes what I would consider veiled threats against his family. Why else would someone come on to a public police board and give up all of the info on him and his family? This has been over for a long time. She can't let it go because she is demented and, as a mom, I would take her postings seriously and watch my and my kid's backs whenever my husband is not near us. I hope what you all said is in the works comes true. I have never seen such a thing in my life now that I am actually seeing it for myself instead of just hearing the jokes around town. She is crazy and doesn't care. Thats the danger in it for J and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    "If y'all would quit bringing him up I would stop talking about him." Is that the right quote Ms G? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
    I did bring him up this time, I admit to that, but it wasn't me who actually saw him first. It was my sister who was in the car with my mother and myself. I was highly disappointed to see that he was still chewing that crap in his mouth. At first my mother asked me if he had a fat lip and I told her no, he had dip in his mouth. That crap causes lip, tongue and mouth cancer, why anyone would chew that crap with the label right on the can, is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by OMG
    I too, saw that the other posts had been deleted and I figured maybe this woman would step back, take pause and go on. I know you all said that a bunch of others had been deleted also. I will tell you this...I find it very weird that she keeps bringing J up and then makes what I would consider veiled threats against his family. Why else would someone come on to a public police board and give up all of the info on him and his family? This has been over for a long time. She can't let it go because she is demented and, as a mom, I would take her postings seriously and watch my and my kid's backs whenever my husband is not near us. I hope what you all said is in the works comes true. I have never seen such a thing in my life now that I am actually seeing it for myself instead of just hearing the jokes around town. She is crazy and doesn't care. Thats the danger in it for J and his family.
    No one is in danger, he nor his family has ever been in danger. You need to stop watching those lifetime movies. I just saw him today, I haven't seen him in years and I wasn't looking for him and if you read my above post, it wasn't me who spotted him out anyway. Also, I'm in Zhills a lot, so it isn't uncommon for me to be seen there. In fact, some of the store owners recognize me and my family since we are there a lot and are very pleasant and friendly to us. Really, if you knew my family, the opinions that you have formed about me, you will see that you are way off mark. At one time, my family used to be very proud of him.

Quote Originally Posted by OMG
    :wink:

[quote=Ms G]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ms G":18ao02dd
    I did bring him up this time, I admit to that, but it wasn't me who actually saw him first. It was my sister who was in the car with my mother and myself. I was highly disappointed to see that he was still chewing that crap in his mouth. At first my mother asked me if he had a fat lip and I told her no, he had dip in his mouth. That crap causes lip, tongue and mouth cancer, why anyone would chew that crap with the label right on the can, is beyond me.[/quote:18ao02dd]

:wink:

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast