Can someone show DD the door
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can someone show DD the door

Show him the door and lets get the show on the road. Just be glad that you have a job and try to be postive. If we start this thing out negative its only gonna hurt us in the long run. If you dont know how to work traffic or DUI's you better learn or your gonna look like a idiot. And, for those of you who voted for Scott..WE TOLD YOU. You guys should just shut and smile cause you might get slapped by one of our loose cannons. Dont give me that its not his fault. Read his budget and there it is. Also for the future, LEAVE THE FARMERS ALONE AND THE TRACTORS...educate them be polite and go stop a CMV. Why? You ask. I talked to one of our reps and he set there and told me about several cases (farm related course) that had made some reps plain out mad. Now put your pink on , go grab ur flashlight tell your family you wont be able to go to that family function and work your wreck.

Re: Can someone show DD the door

So my prediction is our pay will not change, Still doing twice the work and twice as less pay............lube anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by deright1
    Show him the door and lets get the show on the road. Just be glad that you have a job and try to be postive. If we start this thing out negative its only gonna hurt us in the long run. If you dont know how to work traffic or DUI's you better learn or your gonna look like a idiot. And, for those of you who voted for Scott..WE TOLD YOU. You guys should just shut and smile cause you might get slapped by one of our loose cannons. Dont give me that its not his fault. Read his budget and there it is. Also for the future, LEAVE THE FARMERS ALONE AND THE TRACTORS...educate them be polite and go stop a CMV. Why? You ask. I talked to one of our reps and he set there and told me about several cases (farm related course) that had made some reps plain out mad. Now put your pink on , go grab ur flashlight tell your family you wont be able to go to that family function and work your wreck.
    All to true, seems they don't think they are responsible in PNS for all of our merge. I have heard the same story from several involved with this the last 3 years but hey what do I know. It's funny how everyone else can figure it out but these 2 nimrods. At least at FHP their brass seems to get up and speak and gets things done better than our current roll over on your side leaders.

Yep, looks like we are getting screwed. A perfect example of why I left our sorry union long ago.

Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:23:16 -0400
    Subject: Merger of DOT motor carrier with the DHSMV/ FHP

Last night at 8:30pm Transportation and Economic Development Conferencing Committee, the House came to the Senate's position on merger of DOT Motor Carrier with the DHSMV/FHP. The merger will bring back a Division which was with FHP until 1981. The merger will make FHP a stronger agency within state law enforcement. I have spoken with Col. Brierton several times about the merger and any and all differences in pay. These issues will be addressed in the 2012-2013 legislative session. Within the merger, the legislators did not give the Patrol any extra money to address the pay issues, but rest assured, the FHP Chapter and the Florida PBA will make sure these issues are addressed as quickly as possible. If you have any questions, please give me a call at 305-333-4344 (cell).

Bill Smith
    FHP Chapter President
    Florida PBA

Not even troopers yet, and the class action suites are already gearing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yep, looks like we are getting screwed. A perfect example of why I left our sorry union long ago.

Last night at 8:30pm Transportation and Economic Development Conferencing Committee, the House came to the Senate's position on merger of DOT Motor Carrier with the DHSMV/FHP. The merger will bring back a Division which was with FHP until 1981. The merger will make FHP a stronger agency within state law enforcement. I have spoken with Col. Brierton several times about the merger and any and all differences in pay. These issues will be addressed in the 2012-2013 legislative session. Within the merger, the legislators did not give the Patrol any extra money to address the pay issues, but rest assured, the FHP Chapter and the Florida PBA will make sure these issues are addressed as quickly as possible. If you have any questions, please give me a call at 305-333-4344 (cell).

Bill Smith
    FHP Chapter President
    Florida PBA
    Yes William, you and the PBA have such a track record of success

Bill Smith
    FHP Chapter President
    Florida PBA

Bill Smith
    FHP Chapter President
    Florida PBA

If the PBA doesn't deliver, there will be another 200 votes to decertify.

Can it beworse that working for Fountain and Binder?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast