What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down? - Page 8
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down

I am now a Defender and happy to be here no matter what anyone says. I switched over from the Enforcers MC which was a decent club except for this little napolean syndrom weasil named Flounder who manipulated everything and everyone in our chapter including the president. If it hadn't of been for that asshole I would probably have been there forever. No loss though these guys are the real deal. The Enforcers will never move forward as long as guys like flounder are there to control everything.

Thers' at least one in every club, don't kid yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I am now a Defender and happy to be here no matter what anyone says. I switched over from the Enforcers MC which was a decent club except for this little napolean syndrom weasil named Flounder who manipulated everything and everyone in our chapter including the president. If it hadn't of been for that asshole I would probably have been there forever. No loss though these guys are the real deal. The Enforcers will never move forward as long as guys like flounder are there to control everything.

Defenders Rock!!!!

If you only knew the trouble they have internally you would be shocked! Thats not all either, if you only knew! Better off with a club of Hell's Angels than these assholes! Trust one that knows and use to ride with them in Florida! Oh and god forbid a real club shows up with a 1% patch on and they all hide with their tails between their legs lol! By the way, I predict they are an all black posse in 5 years! The blacks in the club are the only ones with balls anyhow, or their just too stupid to know any better? Either way I trusted some of them more than the white good ole boys.
    Defenders Rock!!!!

Trust one that knows and use to ride with them in Florida!
    As in thrown out of the club or not allowed in? My Chapter has none of these issues so you're either talking about some other Chapter or you're an ex, disgruntled member.

I hung around the Lee County Chapter for quite a while to see if I was interested in joining this group (I call them a group cause they are not an MC by true definition). Best way to describe them if your thinking about it is that first they are made up of two kinds of cops.
    1. Rogue
    2. Wannabees who can NEVER Be

Now think about being around a group of old men who has nothing better to do than feed off each others drama. These guys are truly boring too and really only a fraternity at best but nothing close to an mc and every mc is well aware of this too. So you got the mc's, real bikers and then the good cops shaking their heads in disgrace. Yes, these guys are the laughing stocks and one need not look any further than the national dictatorship.

So what exactly is the 'true definition' of an MC? Isn't being a 'fraternal' organization what it's all about? I don't know of any ROGUE cops in my Chapter. And there's nobody who wants to be a WANNABE anything. Sounds like you're another one who has some ax to grind. And someone who they probably don't want and wouldn't let you be a member. Since you're in Lee County, you get to see some of the National Board Members. I've never seen them and wouldn't know them if I did. I can't say a bad word about them. You obviously have a problem with them too. So the only WANNABE is YOU because you'll never make the grade as a DEFENDER. Sorry about that :lol: .

You make my point easy, how is it that you are in this club and have not even met your bosses? That is why this is not an mc but more of a bs mail order patch club!
    So what exactly is the 'true definition' of an MC? Isn't being a 'fraternal' organization what it's all about? I don't know of any ROGUE cops in my Chapter. And there's nobody who wants to be a WANNABE anything. Sounds like you're another one who has some ax to grind. And someone who they probably don't want and wouldn't let you be a member. Since you're in Lee County, you get to see some of the National Board Members. I've never seen them and wouldn't know them if I did. I can't say a bad word about them. You obviously have a problem with them too. So the only WANNABE is YOU because you'll never make the grade as a DEFENDER. Sorry about that :lol: .

You make my point easy, how is it that you are in this club and have not even met your bosses? That is why this is not an mc but more of a bs mail order patch club!
    First off, they're NOT my bosses. Secondly, I don't live anywhere near their Chapter. They're not a BS anything. But they are doing a fantastic job of running this club. I'll probably get to meet them at the National Rally this year. But you won't be there since you're not good enough to join us :lol: .

Oh, and still waiting for your definition of a 'true MC'.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast