What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down? - Page 2
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down?

Did anyone see the right up of this disrespectful group of wannabees in the West Virginia News as quoted by their new chapter president (John) there? They can't associate with any other clubs or even ABATE because they often don't support the helmet law? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? What a bunch of morons and misfits! Then they pin a 1% looking patch on their chest and won't acknowledge them but want to look just like 'em? Something very wrong with this group. On top of this they pretend to hide behind the badge when some of their guys aren't even cops and more than a few have even been arrested? These clowns need to take a look in the mirror! We at ABATE will now join the list of MC's to tell them to go F*** themselves, I don't even know why guys like this who profess to be cops even where colors, no wonder everyone hates them.

I am a former (non LEMC) MC member and can say that the Enforcers don't have any issues with any other MC's in Florida except the Defenders for the very same reasons that most other clubs do. In fact, the Enforcers / Defenders problems started with the Defenders use of a patch that resembles the 1% patch used by Outlaw Clubs. The Enforcers decided to not associate with the Defenders because the Defenders wear this patch. Things got worse between the two clubs when the Defenders started skirting around MC Protocol. Outlaw MC's may not like cop clubs in general but I know first-hand that the Enforcers maintain adherance to MC Protocol, are respected, and have relationships with all recognized clubs, except the Defenders, but this doesn't matter because the Defenders are not recognized / sanctioned anyway.

Your right and I can't believe what I am reading? Their by-laws say no association with ABATE? Whats up with these A**WIPES? Don't they know that ABATE is all about biker freedom and rights? These idiots call themselves a motorcycle club and in that picture of The Journal in West Virginia their wearing shorts and t-shirts with no colors. I bet we have more cops in ABATE then any other biker organization. This club is a huge embarrasment to both law enforcement and motorcyclcists. Look what they recently did and who they took in palm Beach County from the PBSO there. These guys in West Virginia look like a bunch of thugs too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disrespecting ABATE Too, Unreal
    Did anyone see the right up of this disrespectful group of wannabees in the West Virginia News as quoted by their new chapter president (John) there? They can't associate with any other clubs or even ABATE because they often don't support the helmet law? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? What a bunch of morons and misfits! Then they pin a 1% looking patch on their chest and won't acknowledge them but want to look just like 'em? Something very wrong with this group. On top of this they pretend to hide behind the badge when some of their guys aren't even cops and more than a few have even been arrested? These clowns need to take a look in the mirror! We at ABATE will now join the list of MC's to tell them to go F*** themselves, I don't even know why guys like this who profess to be cops even where colors, no wonder everyone hates them.

ABATE Needs to exploit the F*** out of these jerk offs. Cops around the globe should denounce them too as legitamate law enforcement does not condone the activities and view points of any club like this period. We can only hope that the Department of Justice is already investigating these guys.

If one really digs deep into this organization and it's membership you will see that they are a fraud and have many members who have actually even been arrested. If you want to further your career in law enforcement as a reputable police representative you need to keep your distance from these impersonators. In fact most of these guys are not even law enforcement and the ones who are have mostly negative issues in their personnel files. If you want to rebel against the job then this just might be the club for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by West Virginia Comments
    ABATE Needs to exploit the F*** out of these jerk offs. Cops around the globe should denounce them too as legitamate law enforcement does not condone the activities and view points of any club like this period. We can only hope that the Department of Justice is already investigating these guys.

cant every one just get along

if every one would just do what we all like and that is ride our bikes and dont worrie about who wearing shorts or what every this is a free country
    and it should stay that way it is called respect if you want some give some

That would be nice in a dream world but this is the MC world no matter how you cut it and when this club disrespects A.B.A.T.E by a rookie president who is talking out his ASS they show that they don't get it. Don't act like an mc which your not when they are more of just a fraternity with picnics and crap. I don't buy it but hey then don't wear a three piece patch then? Don't disrespect and name good clubs that have been around a heck of alot longer and know this world thats all. It is all a reflection of this goofy president (Scott Kercher) who I actually know of and he isn't even a good cop which goes without saying when you allow this kind of commentary by one of your presidents. Then the ultimate disrespect is the self described "poor black boy" from Cleveland (National Vice President Patrick Lawson), are you kidding us - POOR BLACK BOY? This guy is a lunatic and apparently obsessed with being a POOR BLACK BOY? Get a job and grow up. Better yet just take the three piece patches off cause we all know that they have no business wearing them here in West Virginia or anywhere. How about trying to be good cops, that's tough enough but you are far from being there too.

These guys are a disgrace to call themselves Law Enforcement. Just look at what they have stated in the West Virginia newspaper and the mess they made by the members they took in from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. In fact most of these guys who have any LE behind them at all are deputies, and deputies in our most of our northern states aren't even considered real LE. This group wears a sheriff star first and foremost on their back patch. If you do your research and check out their old website it is just pure self disrespecting and an insult to those of us in law enforcement who are loyal to the profession. They really need to get that down with those poor black boy comments from the national vp acting like a moron. Then the sexual harassment mess they had in Collier County Florida that caused a mess in that agency and some female members to go elsewhere with some black members there. I think the one blond female is now the president of her own club riding around down there in florida? Then there was the member who embezzled the 10k from a charity up in Mass. These guys are a terrible image for LE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Po White Boy
    That would be nice in a dream world but this is the MC world no matter how you cut it and when this club disrespects A.B.A.T.E by a rookie president who is talking out his ASS they show that they don't get it. Don't act like an mc which your not when they are more of just a fraternity with picnics and crap. I don't buy it but hey then don't wear a three piece patch then? Don't disrespect and name good clubs that have been around a heck of alot longer and know this world thats all. It is all a reflection of this goofy president (Scott Kercher) who I actually know of and he isn't even a good cop which goes without saying when you allow this kind of commentary by one of your presidents. Then the ultimate disrespect is the self described "poor black boy" from Cleveland (National Vice President Patrick Lawson), are you kidding us - POOR BLACK BOY? This guy is a lunatic and apparently obsessed with being a POOR BLACK BOY? Get a job and grow up. Better yet just take the three piece patches off cause we all know that they have no business wearing them here in West Virginia or anywhere. How about trying to be good cops, that's tough enough but you are far from being there too.

Re: What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down

Your logic is fine but if this is what they are then they would be Independant motorcycle riders (which is what they really are with a patch and that is the disrespect part to the true MC) NOT an MC Member. There is a difference which is why this is no more than a fraternity club made up of alot of questionable cops and many who have never even been one to begin with (wish they were which we all know is more dangerous) plus like the post above alluded too there are even those with criminal backgrounds and arrests. Look at the PBSO chapter in Palm Beach County Florida and the others that are mentioned on here. Then you do have the discrimination issue with Collier. Which leads one to ask if you are really what you claim to be on your website with all the honor, integrity, law enforcement and all that crap. Then why won't you recognize female cops in your club? If you really think about the hypocracy there, then it is really a slap in the face to the female police officer that is not respected or allowed in the club, but on the other hand they allow "non-police" and "arrestees"????
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    if every one would just do what we all like and that is ride our bikes and dont worrie about who wearing shorts or what every this is a free country
    and it should stay that way it is called respect if you want some give some

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast