What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down? - Page 17
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Re: What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down

@Get the facts right sorry I stepped on you when answering Guests question!

If you have a heartbeat and $200, you are automatically a Defender. They are taking anybody that will entertain their message, and proudly exclaim how rapidly they are growing. Heck, half of them can't even get on to their bikes without using their hands to pick up their legs over the seat.......it's an older club, which is an offshoot of the HOG clubs. It's a dangerous game, to be feeble and act like you are on the SOA set. I'd stay clear....it's only a matter of time until somebody gets hurt......

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST 005
    If you have a heartbeat and $200, you are automatically a Defender. They are taking anybody that will entertain their message, and proudly exclaim how rapidly they are growing. Heck, half of them can't even get on to their bikes without using their hands to pick up their legs over the seat.......it's an older club, which is an offshoot of the HOG clubs. It's a dangerous game, to be feeble and act like you are on the SOA set. I'd stay clear....it's only a matter of time until somebody gets hurt......
    Still can't get in eh? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Chose not to after attending two events/meetings......enough exposure to decide it wasn't for me.

Not sure of all this hate but we as Defenders feel the same about 1% clubs. Worthless dirt bags

Question Re: What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down

Hung out with the Defenders for three months and went on a half dozen rides with the MC. Attend a couple of chapter meetings and then decided to Join based on what I had seen and experienced on the rides. I noticed there not kids, as 30% of the chapter I rode with was retired LE. FBI, Secret service, State LE, County, City and FDLE. The other 70 % were active LE or First responders who protect and serve their communities.
    I'm not a spring chicken my self with 50 years of service with the FEds and State LE. I did not see or encounter the attitudes or people with ego problems that others wrote about. I did see a professional group who treated each other as brothers with the utmost respect. They ride in a safe and sound manner. They did not swagger around trying to look cool, but were friendly and outgoing when dealing with non club members. Yea I'm retired, but love to ride and I found a group of peers that have the same background and interest that i have. I strongly suggest that each person see for themselves what the Defenders are and how the local chapter acts and conducts themselves. I believe that the Chapter I joined is one of the best based upon the respect as shown by law enforcement in our area. Judge for yourself only after having hung out and rode with the group to determine if they are worthy of your membership. The comments that i read on this form proves that the individuals did not take the time to see for themselves what the real Defenders chapters are about. I also questioned a lot of the comments to other chapter members and determined that most of the form comments were bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Do your home work before you get involved in one of these so called cop clubs if you want to keep your certificate. Too many are not doing the proper background checks and finding out the hard way! There is a new club called the Intrepid Brothers Motorcycle Club around Gainesville that says they are law enforcement too and only like one guy really is, thses guys are fairly new but already being looked at hard on the fed list. Sometimes you don't even have to be guilty of anything but hanging out with the wrong kind if you know aht I mean. Guilt by association when you are suppose to be held to a higher standard as an LEO.
    I am being recruited by these guys and would like to hear your side. NO, Iam not an active LEO, I am former 95 Bravo. duing my research has led me here as a start. I will say that with the advent of the NSA we are all under more watching these days in an "effort" to dectect terrorist threats. Is this what you are refering to, or have the IBMC done something specific to warrant federal attention.

Thanks.

I am being recruited by these guys
    We don't 'recruit' anyone. And this ain't the place for information, just *****ing and complaining.

Unregistered

Three Piece Patch?

I am reading all of these post and many have said that they (DEFENDERS MC) are wearing a 3 piece patch/rockers, which isn't correct. The DEFENDERS MC wear a 4 piece rocker patch set, with the 1* on the front on the vest. The 1* stands for 1 Ass To Risk.
    YES I am a DEFENDER MC Life Club member and YES, there have been issues with some members and or associates that overstepped their bounds and were quickly dealt with and or omitted from the Club.
    The bashing of members/associates on a website like this is COWARDLY and RIDICULOUS!
    Got a problem, man up and address it in person with that particular person/Chapter!
    Don't hide.....

Unregistered
    Its funny how cops want to harass bikers and then act like bikers..first off asshole who trashes 1% clubs..they are 1% because back in the day they didnt follow the AMA American bikers Associaion rules so get your ****in facts straight fake ass biker..ive seen cops chase teen girls and heard reports on cops sleeping with married women.i support a 1% MC...im a 81 supporter and they are against any type of abuse on women.they donate bicycles to needy children at no cost.cops do that to but make u donate to their pig fund..dont ****in bash. 1% clubs...do your own research 1% haters or go tell a 1% er how u feel about them.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast