What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down? - Page 16
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Re: What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down

Quote Originally Posted by Kicker45
    Defenders club policy - if at an event, and a recognized patched club shows up, remove cuts, and stash in saddle bags, and/or leave event. Would not have believed it, if I did not see it with my own eyes.
    Better get your eyes checked :snicker:

How anyone who is NOT a cop can put on a vest with center patch displaying a shield, star, and gun, with LEMC across the back, is beyond me. I see LEMC I expect to be dealing with a cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    How anyone who is NOT a cop can put on a vest with center patch displaying a shield, star, and gun, with LEMC across the back, is beyond me. I see LEMC I expect to be dealing with a cop.
    Who cares what you expect :lol:

Who cares what you expect :lol:
    Oh. You must be the "Defender" who is employed as a screen-printer at the T-Shirt shop...I guess that's one way to get your "colors"

I have never seen such a bunch of crap and misinformation in my life. I am a current Defender and active LEO in Florida. The guys on here who were former Defenders calling the club names you need to look in the mirror. You are the one's who couldn't get along. Not all of the other club members are wrong, it was you and your charming personality. Seek psychological counseling and maybe you can get along with others. As far as the non members and intelligence gurus, I don't know where you get your misinformation from, but half of us in the Defenders attend regular intelligence briefings. We are not wanna be 1%'s, we are the one's who stood up against the Enforcer's when they started wearing 1% patches and associating with the Outlaws, we broke away and created our own club because we refused to associate with 1%'s. And to the guy who associated out One-ass-to-risk patch with a 1%'s patch obviously you like jumping to conclusions without researching information. This patch is commonly used by people who defend this nation and the laws. And NO our members were not arrested in south Florida or anywhere else. Our by-laws would get you kicked out of the club for an arrest. That is even stricter than most PD's. So stop jumping on the bandwagon led by one disgruntled individual with the inability to get along with others. We are your backup, your support, your colleagues and your peers.

I was a past president when the club was just getting underway it was a great concept and brotherhood that became commercialized and one mans retirement supplement his head got too big for his shoulders and he forgot what brotherhood means now it's just about the dollar and how many dues paying minions he can bs into joining

Quote Originally Posted by Joe shit the ragman
    I was a past president when the club was just getting underway it was a great concept and brotherhood that became commercialized and one mans retirement supplement his head got too big for his shoulders and he forgot what brotherhood means now it's just about the dollar and how many dues paying minions he can bs into joining
    What club are you talking about cause it sure isn't the Defenders.

What happened to First Georgia and Golden Isles?

Quote Originally Posted by Get the facts right
    I have never seen such a bunch of crap and misinformation in my life. I am a current Defender and active LEO in Florida. The guys on here who were former Defenders calling the club names you need to look in the mirror. You are the one's who couldn't get along. Not all of the other club members are wrong, it was you and your charming personality. Seek psychological counseling and maybe you can get along with others. As far as the non members and intelligence gurus, I don't know where you get your misinformation from, but half of us in the Defenders attend regular intelligence briefings. We are not wanna be 1%'s, we are the one's who stood up against the Enforcer's when they started wearing 1% patches and associating with the Outlaws, we broke away and created our own club because we refused to associate with 1%'s. And to the guy who associated out One-ass-to-risk patch with a 1%'s patch obviously you like jumping to conclusions without researching information. This patch is commonly used by people who defend this nation and the laws. And NO our members were not arrested in south Florida or anywhere else. Our by-laws would get you kicked out of the club for an arrest. That is even stricter than most PD's. So stop jumping on the bandwagon led by one disgruntled individual with the inability to get along with others. We are your backup, your support, your colleagues and your peers.

I just accidentally came across this article and I know this is an old thread but curious why you would say Enforcers are wearing a 1% patch? Meaning are they in there pockets of actually wearing the 1% patch? Cause I just heard something like that recently myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Get the facts right

I just accidentally came across this article and I know this is an old thread but curious why you would say Enforcers are wearing a 1% patch? Meaning are they in there pockets of actually wearing the 1% patch? Cause I just heard something like that recently myself.

Dude thats why no one hangs out with that dirtbag club cause they are on the ****s of the OL's! Most of them aren't even law enforcement anyway. Not to mention they have a some guys currently in that club who are ex 1%ers??? How does a LEMC let that happen? Because they are dirty! So if it ever was a true law enforcement club......they have lost there way!

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast