What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down? - Page 12
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Re: What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down

How many times are you going to repeat this?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    How many times are you going to repeat this?
    Just found that answer. A minimum of 9 times. So you think it's the same disgruntled person posting all this crap :snicker: .

You guys need to stop, this club and this whole thread are really a disgrace to us all in law enforcement. Mr. moderator for the good of law enforcement can you shut this down? They deserve no attention

Quote Originally Posted by no rogue cops
    You guys need to stop, this club and this whole thread are really a disgrace to us all in law enforcement. Mr. moderator for the good of law enforcement can you shut this down? They deserve no attention
    This club's a disgrace? You're a moron. But you're definitely not nor ever will be a DEFENDER :snicker: .

Yes Disgrace!

National Vice President Patrick Lawson "Chubbs"

I was born a poor black boy in Cleveland, Ohio and moved to Kalamazoo, Michigan as a poor black boy. Graduated high school in Michigan and joined the Marine Corps from 1984 until 1993.

I went to Europe and got married to my ex-wife and joined the United Nations from 1993 until 1995. I have a beautiful daughter from that marriage and child support for life, but I am happy for both.

I moved to Naples, Florida in 1995 and joined the Sheriff’s office in 1996 as a poor black man. I am a founding member with Defenders MC, Inc., and love my Defenders’ family. I ride a 2003 custom Electra Glide that has a crash scrape on the front faring that gives it character. Oh yeah I am still a poor black man.

Ok, that makes 10 times you've posted this stuff.

After reading every post here, I keep coming across the same one or two folks posting that the Defenders are not a “real Motorcycle Club” by definition. It’s odd that the traditional definition of a “MC” was authored by 1%’er clubs. Folks, I have news for you: Defenders doesn’t care about 1%’er clubs rules, definitions, codes nor do they seek approval from local 1% clubs to operate in the area. We are the police – we will not ever ask permission from criminals to conduct business.

I have had the opportunity over the years to be part of several organizations (LE and non LE) and I have truly found that every job, organization or group has the proverbial “1 bad apple” in the lot. It happens. There’s cops all across the country who get arrested for doing stupid stuff. Whenever that happens, it makes all of us who wear a badge look unprofessional and foolish – regardless if they are in a LE/MC or not!

As was stated before – if one wanted to dig up dirt on any other club, all you have to do is search. Have the Defenders had a few “bad apples” throughout the country? Sure! So have the Enforcers, Blue Crew, Blue Knights…. Everyone has it happen at some point.

Bottom line about the “real MC” and “3-piece patch wearers” is that the Defenders are not a OMG and never will be. Therefore – why should we give 2 shits about OMG’s rules? As for the FBI watch list – I would whole-heartedly expect every MC out there to be on the list somewhere. Bottom line is – if you don’t act like a criminal, if you don’t do criminal things – you have nothing to worry about. As for the 1* patch – that has NOTHING to do with 1%er patches; it’s a symbol of LE regardless if you even own a motorcycle…..

Well said Nightfall, lets get this crap off it is ridiculous for cops to be acting like this - it is school yard crap like these motorcycle gangs.

Responding to your own threads now? You must have no life :snicker: .

Its one ass to risk you ****in ASSHOLE!
    The 1/* (pronounced 1 ass ta kick) symbol is designed to emulate the 1% worn by real clubs. My understanding is a few of the local 1% clubs are not too found of it. Will be interesting to see how that works out.

Like I said, same 2 idiots posting the same ol crap. Get a life :snicker: .

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast