Miami Shores Police - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Children, chill!! There's good and bad in all departments. We can go on all day, on how another should of handled something. Monday morning quarterbacking, is easy, cause your generally not involved and find fault in another way of handling things. Right or wrong, cause it wasn't your way. Let your friend deal with the situation. Blasting others, over something you don't know all about. Is well stupid.

Unregistered
    Get the f#k out of here , you are in the wrong forum

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get the f#k out of here , you are in the wrong forum
    No you get the fu@k out of here, internet warrior. Damn, has the department, dropped that low, that we have the best and the brightest, playing Johnny bad azz on the internet. Opps, your not the best or brightest, cause your working for MPD, still stuck in patrol. Put in for TRU will, teach you how be be a real officers. Then again, I keep forgetting who I'm replying to.

Unregistered
    Tru isn’t what is once was. The sgt is retarded and the crew is a joke. Not like it was when the dudes took care of business and shootings where Down.

Unregistered
    No you get the fu@k out of here, internet warrior. Damn, has the department, dropped that low, that we have the best and the brightest, playing Johnny bad azz on the internet. Opps, your not the best or brightest, cause your working for MPD, still stuck in patrol. Put in for TRU will, teach you how be be a real officers. Then again, I keep forgetting who I'm replying to.
    Stand down sailor that’s an order!

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that’s an order!
    Damn, retired and still trying to be all you can be. Douche, you got retired!!! Remember, I'm your next D/C, then I'm the new Major of Central. The Navy called me back, I'm at C.P.D. as chief, twice. Where they don't have a chief and while your writing your there. They name a new Superintended.. Ron, I would take you up on your baby cries of heading to the (no-more) dustbowl. Yet, you have a history of running to others to have charges pressed. So, play your Johnny, the fake SEAL, trained RANGER. Someday, you'll figure out who I'm. Clue!! I've never been on a boat with you, in fact we never did anything outside of work. I could barely stand working the same district, with you. Oh, here's another clue, clueless. You see me almost weekly. I stay right near you.

Unregistered
    TRU please don't let me start you wouldn't like it and now once again this is mpd not the shores so go an post your crap there , i wouldn't want to work there too many homosexuals

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123