Miami Shores Police - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Miami Shores Police

sorry Undercover-that post was meant for the UNKNOWN person thats jumping all over GlockGirl. He didnt even have a username. Guess he's that sorry.

Re: Miami Shores Police

Quote Originally Posted by doing_my_job
    :devil: I gotta go wit GlockGirl on this one. Dude YOU sound like a joke to me! Why dont you let your buddy there fight his own battles? If he realy had such a problem wit that dept he would have handled it hisself and been a man about it. Sounds like you just got beef for some reason? Why dont you worry about your own business instead of being all up in yo friend's concerns? Any time I needed back up Shores came out and backed me up and I've never had a problem with them when I'm in their city. Sounds like YOU are the problem Undercover! :devil:
    hey butt wipe. If the shores is sooooooo good, go to work for them. And My "friend" is just that. Maybe you do not back YOUR friends, but I back mine to the death. They refused to even talk to our cop about his case. If the shore's B S glockgirl hadn't had posted here, their lack of professionalism wouldn't be ON HERE. Like I said, at the MPD, we do not let our brothers and sisters officers who are victims of crime just be victims. And the joke here is you. Your defending slugs who refused to do their job. But you go on defending another agency who refused to investigate viable leads and do NOTHING. Guess you too believe in letting cops be victims and doing nothing. The problem is you and cops like you. cops such as you and glock girl make me sick. And have you EVER been a victim of a crime in Beautiful Miami Shores? If you ever are, don't even call those clowns as they will do nothing for you.

Lightbulb Re: Miami Shores Police

[/quote] hey butt wipe. If the shores is sooooooo good, go to work for them. And My "friend" is just that. Maybe you do not back YOUR friends, but I back mine to the death. They refused to even talk to our cop about his case. If the shore's B S glockgirl hadn't had posted here, their lack of professionalism wouldn't be ON HERE. Like I said, at the MPD, we do not let our brothers and sisters officers who are victims of crime just be victims. And the joke here is you. Your defending slugs who refused to do their job. But you go on defending another agency who refused to investigate viable leads and do NOTHING. Guess you too believe in letting cops be victims and doing nothing. The problem is you and cops like you. cops such as you and glock girl make me sick. And have you EVER been a victim of a crime in Beautiful Miami Shores? If you ever are, don't even call those clowns as they will do nothing for you.[/quote]

Yo Guest! Can U keep track of a thing? Can U read?? YOU posted on YOUR department's page whining about the Shores. Glock Girl saw it & defended the ofcs that protect where she lives. That other guy saw it & agreed with her. Seems like THEY have no problem with the SHores and the Shores have no problem with them. They even back each other up. Seems like the only problem is YOU and your crying. I went to the academy with some of your coworkers and the things they tell me about where YOU work are insane. Since your all about the BROTHERHOOD why don't you fix the problems in YOUR department instead of getting on here while you're hiding in a corner at work instead of BACKING up YOUR people. How can an ofc ask for a 15 and the air go dead?? Yeah I hear what happens where YOU work. Sounds like YOU are the one with the problem. KNOW what your talking about instead of just making assumptions. Unlike YOuR department the Shores doesnt sweep problems under the carpet. How can they? There too small. So if your FRIEND has issues why don't you explain the proper way to handle them instead of whining on YOUr department's page???

Unregistered
    hey butt wipe. If the shores is sooooooo good, go to work for them. And My "friend" is just that. Maybe you do not back YOUR friends, but I back mine to the death. They refused to even talk to our cop about his case. If the shore's B S glockgirl hadn't had posted here, their lack of professionalism wouldn't be ON HERE. Like I said, at the MPD, we do not let our brothers and sisters officers who are victims of crime just be victims. And the joke here is you. Your defending slugs who refused to do their job. But you go on defending another agency who refused to investigate viable leads and do NOTHING. Guess you too believe in letting cops be victims and doing nothing. The problem is you and cops like you. cops such as you and glock girl make me sick. And have you EVER been a victim of a crime in Beautiful Miami Shores? If you ever are, don't even call those clowns as they will do nothing for you.[/quote]

Yo Guest! Can U keep track of a thing? Can U read?? YOU posted on YOUR department's page whining about the Shores. Glock Girl saw it & defended the ofcs that protect where she lives. That other guy saw it & agreed with her. Seems like THEY have no problem with the SHores and the Shores have no problem with them. They even back each other up. Seems like the only problem is YOU and your crying. I went to the academy with some of your coworkers and the things they tell me about where YOU work are insane. Since your all about the BROTHERHOOD why don't you fix the problems in YOUR department instead of getting on here while you're hiding in a corner at work instead of BACKING up YOUR people. How can an ofc ask for a 15 and the air go dead?? Yeah I hear what happens where YOU work. Sounds like YOU are the one with the problem. KNOW what your talking about instead of just making assumptions. Unlike YOuR department the Shores doesnt sweep problems under the carpet. How can they? There too small. So if your FRIEND has issues why don't you explain the proper way to handle them instead of whining on YOUr department's page???[/QUOTE]

So much time for such a long manafesto. What a sad life

Unregistered

PBA staff leaving. Vote lack of ethics as reason

Insider source: PBA self imploding

Staff at the PBA are leaving at an alarming rate. They are uncomfortable with the unethical behavior at the office.
    The top four attorneys have left. Shiver Is trying to push out the accountant bc she will turn them in if they play with money. She complains when they don’t turn in receipts that is required.
    Others are searching for new Jobs. The best and brightest are gone or leaving. Where does that leave us?
    Wake up board of directors.

Unregistered

Open your fvkin mouths PBA

State Attorney Rundle has declared open season on cops and crickets from the PBA. She unjustly decided to retry our brother from North MIAMI even though the jury cleared him of one charge and openly stated that the vote for the remaining 3 charges was 5-1 to acquit. The lone black male wanted the cop to burn.
    So she comes after us and the candy apple PBA folks are silent.
    Kathy knows that there is no one to call her out. JP knows the same and thus open season on cops

PBA be our voice or get out of the business, you cotton candy puzzies

Unregistered

Glad we got rid of PBA

MIAMI Herald series on Shiver depict a troubled PBA
    Once again the herald wrote on Steve Shiver, a suspicious character to say the least, and his drug habits while running the POLICE union. Sounds crazy? Well it’s true. The herald has now written like 4 stories on this issues and making the front page each time. This is not a first. I remember Steadman telling a group of us that yes shiver has been investigated numerous times for corruption but never arrested so he discounted all the rumors.
    But it seems he has swindled millions, scammed business people, took loans that he never paid back and now we learn he is a cocaine addict.
    How? How is this permissible? How is this ok?

Unregistered

What's up the el portal clerk

Just saw this:

Why some many damn names? Who the hell are you??? Hmmm. . .

a. Yenise Jacobi
    b. Yenice Jacobi
    c. Yenise Saiz
    d. Yenice Saiz Jacobi
    e. Yenise Saiz Jacobi
    f. Yenise Saiz-Jacobi
    g. All of the above

Why some many damn names? Who the hell are you??? Hmmm. . . Well turns the feisty fist pumping el portal clerk use to go by Yenise Saiz but changed that handle after she was brought up on domestic violence charges for busting up her boo Oscar Estevez (back to Battered Oscar in a few). Seems Yenise (or what ever) use to beat the @1$% out of poor Oscar (Domestic Case No. 00-1069 - Repeat Violence). She now goes by both Yenise and Yenice, go figure!?! Name tag says Yenise but on paper it's with a C. Straight up Hialeah!! There more . . .Saiz, hubby and batter boy Oscar are one big happy disbarred family Big Loving ordering blue pills. So, Clerk Rousy use to beat up boo Oscar who was hubby's law partner, WTF. Both got disbarred for running mortgage fraud scams making cash dashes!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just saw this:

Why some many damn names? Who the hell are you??? Hmmm. . .

a. Yenise Jacobi
    b. Yenice Jacobi
    c. Yenise Saiz
    d. Yenice Saiz Jacobi
    e. Yenise Saiz Jacobi
    f. Yenise Saiz-Jacobi
    g. All of the above

Why some many damn names? Who the hell are you??? Hmmm. . . Well turns the feisty fist pumping el portal clerk use to go by Yenise Saiz but changed that handle after she was brought up on domestic violence charges for busting up her boo Oscar Estevez (back to Battered Oscar in a few). Seems Yenise (or what ever) use to beat the @1$% out of poor Oscar (Domestic Case No. 00-1069 - Repeat Violence). She now goes by both Yenise and Yenice, go figure!?! Name tag says Yenise but on paper it's with a C. Straight up Hialeah!! There more . . .Saiz, hubby and batter boy Oscar are one big happy disbarred family Big Loving ordering blue pills. So, Clerk Rousy use to beat up boo Oscar who was hubby's law partner, WTF. Both got disbarred for running mortgage fraud scams making cash dashes!!
    Sounds like a Hialeah operation.

Unregistered

Work

How is this dept? I see the starting pay is pretty good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast