Miami Shores Police
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Miami Shores Police

The Miami Shores Police Department is literally the cream of the crop. The Officers and Detectives who work there are top notch. At least the Detectives. I have worked with Casola and Turner and they are good people who know their stuff. Miami Shores is very active because of the location and it always will be! Stop Hatin. Stay Safe Brothers!

Re: Miami Shores Police

Quote Originally Posted by undercover11
    The Miami Shores Police Department is literally the cream of the crop. The Officers and Detectives who work there are top notch. At least the Detectives. I have worked with Casola and Turner and they are good people who know their stuff. Miami Shores is very active because of the location and it always will be! Stop Hatin. Stay Safe Brothers!

The Miami Shores Police dept. that did nada when a Miami Retired cop had his home broken into and had ten's of thousands of dollars in belongings stolen? That's the top notch police dept that still hasn't done anything when he provided them with the offenders names? TOP NOTCH? Not even compared to Medly. Undercover11, your full of SHlT! Your so full of SHlT, EPA is putting bio-hazard signs on your forehead. Take your B S elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by undercover11

The Miami Shores Police dept. that did nada when a Miami Retired cop had his home broken into and had ten's of thousands of dollars in belongings stolen? That's the top notch police dept that still hasn't done anything when he provided them with the offenders names? TOP NOTCH? Not even compared to Medly. Undercover11, your full of SHlT! Your so full of SHlT, EPA is putting bio-hazard signs on your forehead. Take your B S elsewhere.

Where and what is mIAMI sHORES?

Unlke some departments I've noticed that the Shores is not one to do half-a$$ investigations and arrest people before all the facts are gathered. Maybe this retired Miami P.O. has forgotten that's the proper way to do things. Why did he know the exact name and all the info for this subject anyway?? Friend of his? Maybe he should hang out with better ones. You can tell your retired friend that if he has a question about a case he should call the department and get it answered instead of having you gripe about it on leoaffairs. While he's as it, maybe he can thank those two Shores females who caught the City's escapee for them the other week. Heard he still had half a City handcuff on when they got him.

Miami Shores, I've backed your officers up before and you've always helped me out--I'm proud to work with our department anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by GlockGirl
    Unlke some departments I've noticed that the Shores is not one to do half-a$$ investigations and arrest people before all the facts are gathered. Maybe this retired Miami P.O. has forgotten that's the proper way to do things. Why did he know the exact name and all the info for this subject anyway?? Friend of his? Maybe he should hang out with better ones. You can tell your retired friend that if he has a question about a case he should call the department and get it answered instead of having you gripe about it on leoaffairs. While he's as it, maybe he can thank those two Shores females who caught the City's escapee for them the other week. Heard he still had half a City handcuff on when they got him.

Miami Shores, I've backed your officers up before and you've always helped me out--I'm proud to work with our department anytime!

Hey, you back us up? How F-ing nice. THAT'S WHAT YOUR SUPPOSE TO DO. He doesn't need to thank you for anything. Catching a prisoners is ALSO YOUR F-ing JOB. What you do is nothing. You small town Barny Fifths need to do is POLICE WORK. There was NO CANVASS of THE NEIGHBORHOOD. None of the "detectives" call him for any follow up information. He called them and left dozens of messages. Went to the station to talk to them and they left.
    And if you don't want to your lack of professionalism on the Miami P D board, don't post on here. Thank you for catching a prisoner? Give me break, you didn't catch his offender who he found. You folks are a joke kid. Unlike you clowns, we take an officer being a victim very seriously and do whatever it takes to catch any offender who harms ANY COP. Go back to your board leave the real cops alone . You must be so new your leather is still shiny. Glockgirl your a joke in progress.

Can someone erase this topic, I dont give a crap if shores is good or not, they are irrelevant to us. Get them off of here, they can go play on their own site.

Can someone erase this topic, I dont give a crap if shores is good or not, they are irrelevant to us. Get them off of here, they can go play on their own site.

Hey, you back us up? How F-ing nice. THAT'S WHAT YOUR SUPPOSE TO DO. He doesn't need to thank you for anything. Catching a prisoners is ALSO YOUR F-ing JOB. What you do is nothing. You small town Barny Fifths need to do is POLICE WORK. There was NO CANVASS of THE NEIGHBORHOOD. None of the "detectives" call him for any follow up information. He called them and left dozens of messages. Went to the station to talk to them and they left.
    And if you don't want to your lack of professionalism on the Miami P D board, don't post on here. Thank you for catching a prisoner? Give me break, you didn't catch his offender who he found. You folks are a joke kid. Unlike you clowns, we take an officer being a victim very seriously and do whatever it takes to catch any offender who harms ANY COP. Go back to your board leave the real cops alone . You must be so new your leather is still shiny. Glockgirl your a joke in progress.
    :lol: I never said I backed YOUR department up. The SHORES did. I just live there. Maybe if you weren't so busy worrying about this "friend" of yours then your department wouldn't be losing offenders for the Shores to catch FOR YOU. Wake up! Not all burglars are caught and since most do THEIR jobs so well, usually neighbors don't hear or see a thing. Again, if he KNEW who broke into his house, sounds like there's a WHOLE LOT more to the story than you're saying--probably because it's embarassing and while he may KNOW who did it, going by the LAW, it can't be proved and an arrest can't be made. Not sure why you're posting on YOUR board about another department. The Shores doesn't even have a board because they don't have all the DRAMA and crying and whining that YOUR department does. I am very happy to live there and they've always looked out for me as an officer (for another department) and as a resident.

I'm not sure why using common sense, as well as proper grammar and spelling would make you think I'm a rookie. In our department I see 20-year vets who keep their equipment in good working order and their uniforms spotless. It's because they CARE and take pride in what they do. Maybe you should take a few tips from them and learn a lesson or two.

:devil: I gotta go wit GlockGirl on this one. Dude YOU sound like a joke to me! Why dont you let your buddy there fight his own battles? If he realy had such a problem wit that dept he would have handled it hisself and been a man about it. Sounds like you just got beef for some reason? Why dont you worry about your own business instead of being all up in yo friend's concerns? Any time I needed back up Shores came out and backed me up and I've never had a problem with them when I'm in their city. Sounds like YOU are the problem Undercover! :devil:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast