How is this for a policy? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: How is this for a policy?

I love these so-called men who are jealous because women are fiding success in law enforcement. They hide it by attacking defenseless horses because they want to be real cops but cant keep up with the horses or their handlers when it comes to law enforcement.
    Dont like it?
    THEN QUIT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by You are a Horse Hater
    I love these so-called men who are jealous because women are fiding success in law enforcement. They hide it by attacking defenseless horses because they want to be real cops but cant keep up with the horses or their handlers when it comes to law enforcement.
    Dont like it?
    THEN QUIT!!!
    I don't hate horses. They are the main ingrediant in my dog's food and I'm dam thankful for them :shock:

hey buy a horse and join the team!... or bring in your wife and we could all ride her! lol win win!!! :snicker:

hey I know why your jealous of the horses... cause your hung like a squirrel right!? and stop your crying about the horses... damn, I wasn't talking about YOUR wife... no one but you can ride that fat ass! and when I say ass... I mean donkey! haha

RELAX, THE CHIEF OF THE POSSEE IS WELL INTO THE DROP AND WHEN HE LEAVES SO WILL THE HORSES. JUST WAIT IT OUT.

MOD, why are you deleting posts on this string? Seems when certain people are referenced to, the post goes away very quickly! I didn't see no names being mentioned or anything slanderous being said.

The removed posts were slamming an identifiable person. Although names were not used, the references and descriptors easily identified the people being talked about. Hope this answers your question. Stay safe all!

Mod 557

Again the original intent of the post was to suggest a policy against fratenization so that shady dealings and biased treatment ends for all employees. All agencies have them.....we don't. Let's make this policy soon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123