Sheriff Chris Nocco - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Sheriff Chris Nocco

Don't let the door hit ya in the azz and take wonder boy with you!

Quote Originally Posted by guest3893489344389
    Yeah and once you turn in your gear, you are placed on the "wall of shame" in purchasing. You should take a look at the wall next time you are there. They put your name plate on the wall after you leave this shitty place. What a nice jester right? Yeah if only the public knew how corrupted this place is. Im a proud member on the wall of shame. It was the best thing I ever did. Amen to whoever else leaves for better futures. Tampa is the best!!!
    I was hoping you might clarify one of your statements. When you refer to the nice "jester", do you mean a nice "gesture"? See, a jester was a person that provided entertainment, generally in the form of comedy, to royalty. A gesture is an act intended for effect or expression.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guest3893489344389
    Yeah and once you turn in your gear, you are placed on the "wall of shame" in purchasing. You should take a look at the wall next time you are there. They put your name plate on the wall after you leave this shitty place. What a nice jester right? Yeah if only the public knew how corrupted this place is. Im a proud member on the wall of shame. It was the best thing I ever did. Amen to whoever else leaves for better futures. Tampa is the best!!!
    I was hoping you might clarify one of your statements. When you refer to the nice "jester", do you mean a nice "gesture"? See, a jester was a person that provided entertainment, generally in the form of comedy, to royalty. A gesture is an act intended for effect or expression.
    You're a dork...look that definition up queer.

We know Head didnt say that.He would know the difference.

He is so hott. God i just want to film him all day long. I love him and think about him every second.

If I were Brian, I would file a criminal complaint of identity theft on the above poster like they did in Hernando County. I think criminal charges would mean the poster couldn't be a deputy any longer.

If I were Brian, I would file a criminal complaint of identity theft on the above poster like they did in Hernando County. I think criminal charges would mean the poster couldn't be a deputy any longer.

That is the the most stupid shit i have heard in a long time. Yeah Bryan that will surely stand in a court of law. Hardly identity theft you idiot. The courts would laugh at you. I say we get a crane and a dump truck full of flour and lower your sea cow ass in it so we can find the wet spot and penetrate you deliverance style.

The reality of the appointment of Sheriff Nocco is simple. The tradition of the Sheriff's Office over the past eight years has been to be reactive, hardly proactive. Sheriff Nocco has taken command of the agency at a time when the morale is at the lowest I've seen in 11 years. The policies he implemented immediately have taken the agency in a new direction, a direction which if you allow it, will lead to success and higher morale. Deputies are encouraged to be law enforcement officers, not report takers! Arrests are encouraged and the criminals in the county should be worried. Not being the laughing stock of the criminal community is refreshing. I applaud his changes and look for more in the coming weeks and months.

With change, there will always be those who are unhappy. This is the case right now. But, anyone employed at the Sheriff's Office should be more concerned with their duties and responsibilities than with the duties of others. If it doesn't affect how you do your job, why does it matter? Be thankful for what you have and work to make the situation better.

I'm not a political appointee, or someone who has recently been given a promotion. I have no axe to grind or a score to settle. I'm not disgruntled or an employee of Tampa. Which, by the way, those guys don't post here. If they did, why would they have the need to be anonymous? I'm an 11 year employee and looking to last 14-19 years longer.

Go Pasco and keep up the good work Sheriff Nocco!

Quote Originally Posted by Under the RadarII
    The reality of the appointment of Sheriff Nocco is simple. The tradition of the Sheriff's Office over the past eight years has been to be reactive, hardly proactive. Sheriff Nocco has taken command of the agency at a time when the morale is at the lowest I've seen in 11 years. The policies he implemented immediately have taken the agency in a new direction, a direction which if you allow it, will lead to success and higher morale. Deputies are encouraged to be law enforcement officers, not report takers! Arrests are encouraged and the criminals in the county should be worried. Not being the laughing stock of the criminal community is refreshing. I applaud his changes and look for more in the coming weeks and months.

With change, there will always be those who are unhappy. This is the case right now. But, anyone employed at the Sheriff's Office should be more concerned with their duties and responsibilities than with the duties of others. If it doesn't affect how you do your job, why does it matter? Be thankful for what you have and work to make the situation better.

I'm not a political appointee, or someone who has recently been given a promotion. I have no axe to grind or a score to settle. I'm not disgruntled or an employee of Tampa. Which, by the way, those guys don't post here. If they did, why would they have the need to be anonymous? I'm an 11 year employee and looking to last 14-19 years longer.

Well said!

Go Pasco and keep up the good work Sheriff Nocco!

Hey doughboy, Hernando got NOWHERE when they tried to get idenities from this forum. The judge said no and Don Barbee left the State Attorney's Office (he's the one who tried that stunt) and went to work for the county, after he lost his bid for Sheriff. We don't need nor want him as our boss. We LOVE AL. Thanks to Crist for appointing him. He's cleaning this corrupt place up. Congrats to Nocco, he'll do a fine job.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast