Sheriff Chris Nocco - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Sheriff Chris Nocco

Quote Originally Posted by Yaaaaaa
    What do you call cheese thats not yours? ?? Nocco cheese!!!!! hahahaha

Hahaha, way funny!

Well Bob White said it, "Chris Nocco is the guy we wanted to be when we grew up." Congrats Mr. Nocco!

This appointment is crap. Politics is one thing, but this is down right wrong. We tell our kids to work hard and they can do anything they want in America just learn that it is only about who you know. Disgusting. I understand politics plays a role in a sheriff's department, but the gig was up when this guy began with Pasco. Can't they find a politico that has more law enforcement command level experience so it doesn't look like dirty apppointment.

BUTT SMOOCHER !

Quote Originally Posted by icon56
    CONGRADUATIONS TO SHERIFF CHRIS NOCCO!!! He will be taking Pasco into the next stratosphere. Now is the time to unite together and become one. If we all want to work in a positive enviroment, increase moral, and receive positive reinforcement for a job well done, then we need to support our new Sheriff. Whether you agree, to disagree, it is, what it is. Now's not the time complain. :cop: :cop: :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I think Sheriff Nocco will do just fine. He is a bright young man with a good common sense approach to his life. He know's what is important in this line of work.

You may not care for politics, but it is all part of being a Sheriff here in Florida. It is a fact of life, get over it if you can. If you don't like politics, go to a PD or state agency. It's ok with us. There are plenty of leo jobs to pick from. We here in PSO will still show up to help if is in our county...or even close to the county line. We are all green/blue when a fellow leo needs help. Right now our new Sheriff needs us to support his new appointment. That said - Let's give the new guy a chance. Like it or not, he's the new boss. I for one will be supporting him 101% every chance I get.

YES, I AM A DEPUTY HERE AT PSO!

Peace brothers and sisters...and be safe!
    you must be one of the clowns he just promoted

I think Sheriff Nocco will do just fine. He is a bright young man with a good common sense approach to his life. He know's what is important in this line of work.

You may not care for politics, but it is all part of being a Sheriff here in Florida. It is a fact of life, get over it if you can. If you don't like politics, go to a PD or state agency. It's ok with us. There are plenty of leo jobs to pick from. We here in PSO will still show up to help if is in our county...or even close to the county line. We are all green/blue when a fellow leo needs help. Right now our new Sheriff needs us to support his new appointment. That said - Let's give the new guy a chance. Like it or not, he's the new boss. I for one will be supporting him 101% every chance I get.

you must be one of the clowns he just promoted

To the above poster - UHM, No. I'm a deputy, no stripes, no chevrons, no bars or leafs....just a guy with a mission.

You should try it out; work that is. It can be fun if you do it right.

Peace

SEND COL. HEAD TO FTO us citizens are concerned about command staff with no real road exp. WE NEED A REAL SHERIFF!!!

you must be one of the clowns he just promoted[/quote

This deputy is a retard and like many at the PSO should not be a deputy. This agency has by far the worst group of deputies I have ever worked with, which is why I left when I did. From the tool just hired all the way to the top, you all suck.

Amen brother, the people of Pasco get what they pay for. A group of inexperienced report takers who think responding to every citizen call for service is actual police work. I am on my way out of here and can't wait until I can start dumping my gear at purchasing.

Yeah and once you turn in your gear, you are placed on the "wall of shame" in purchasing. You should take a look at the wall next time you are there. They put your name plate on the wall after you leave this shitty place. What a nice jester right? Yeah if only the public knew how corrupted this place is. Im a proud member on the wall of shame. It was the best thing I ever did. Amen to whoever else leaves for better futures. Tampa is the best!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast