Sheriff Chris Nocco
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sheriff Chris Nocco

Congrats to CHRIS NOCCO HE WILL BE CLEANING HOUSE NOW.

Re: Sheriff Chris Nocco

He is freaking HOT!!!! Is he single/gay/straight............OMG I can see the sexual advances made at him.......

Was there ever a doubt? More of the same to come. Politics alive and well in Pasco.

What do you call cheese thats not yours? ?? Nocco cheese!!!!! hahahaha

Wow, I read about his impressive law enforcement resume in the St. Pete Times. Glad to see Gov. Gollum appointed a guy with about 5 years of LE experience to a top cops job. But then again Nocco was great at fetching cafe con leche for now Senator Marco Rubio while he was on his staff and being a do-boy for the Republican Party of Florida. Also marrying a lobbyist doesn't hurt either. As always, politics rules...I feel sorry for Pasco and the deputies.

Good news for you experienced deputies that actually know what you are doing in Pasco. Some of you will rise quickly through the ranks so your new Sheriff will have someone to help him try and stay afloat.

This is funnier than my dog humping a wall. Oh well. At least I don't work for PSO. This clown has ZERO experience. Good choice Gov. Dolittle

I think Sheriff Nocco will do just fine. He is a bright young man with a good common sense approach to his life. He know's what is important in this line of work.

You may not care for politics, but it is all part of being a Sheriff here in Florida. It is a fact of life, get over it if you can. If you don't like politics, go to a PD or state agency. It's ok with us. There are plenty of leo jobs to pick from. We here in PSO will still show up to help if is in our county...or even close to the county line. We are all green/blue when a fellow leo needs help. Right now our new Sheriff needs us to support his new appointment. That said - Let's give the new guy a chance. Like it or not, he's the new boss. I for one will be supporting him 101% every chance I get.

YES, I AM A DEPUTY HERE AT PSO!

Peace brothers and sisters...and be safe!

CONGRADUATIONS TO SHERIFF CHRIS NOCCO!!! He will be taking Pasco into the next stratosphere. Now is the time to unite together and become one. If we all want to work in a positive enviroment, increase moral, and receive positive reinforcement for a job well done, then we need to support our new Sheriff. Whether you agree, to disagree, it is, what it is. Now's not the time complain. :cop: :cop: :cop:

Based on his history, it does not appear that he stays at a job very long? How long u think he will be around here?

what a joke political and rotten to the core a Rubio staffer Rick Scott has zero integrity

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast