How many under investigation? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: How many under investigation?

Dealing drugs wow, I wonder what the other officers are doing on their spare time?

Running around brus room / bar louies on duty/ off duty threatening people that they are a cop, not to mess with them or else. ( as they are trying to pick up chicks -on duty )

My favorite is drunks BBPD cops at the local bars intimidating people.........lol.

When you see a drunk cop out at a bar offending you, there is a solution available to you. Walk up to him and tell him what you think about him. Then you can either spit in his face, backhand him across the lips, or both. Maybe then you can rear back and punch him as hard as you can. You can bet it will then be time to curl up in a ball on the floor because it will be a barrage of pain rolling down on you like a rolling ball of butcher knives. He would punch you square in the throat over and over until you gurgle blood. Then you would get heel-stomped on your temple until your eyes cross with brain damage.

Or maybe you just shut your mouth and keep your eyes down to the ground when you walk by a BB cop.

Wow, that seems extreme. I was scared just reading that and I work here. I guess I won't look at anyone anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12