mass exit - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: mass exit

Re: mass exit

[quote=Smack Down Royale]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "Six is a Mass Exit?":mv2yorl1
    So six people leave and that is a mass exodus? Six whole people of about three thousand is "mass exodus". The majority of them were set to retire. More are set to retire next year too. Thats what happens when you get past twenty five years here. When middle of the road people start leaving in droves I'll think there is more to it. Until then, the sky is not falling.
    You are obvious ignorant to the staffing levels of PCSO, we now have less than 2,500 employees. So I think 500 people leaving over the last three years qualifies as a mass exit.
    I'm ignorant? We are talking about recent staff departures and I am ignorant? Actually jack ass, its more like 600 hundred in the past four years but that was through deleting vacated spots. Show me one person who was layed off and not allowed back. You cant you dumb ass. But I am ignorant. We in patrol were speaking of current departures. Now the six has grown due to unanticpated retirements. But it is still not a mass exodus. And even if your so called mass exodus occurs, could you please go with them? There is a list of hundreds willing to take your place at starting pay in the blink of an eye. And believe it or not, you are not unique. New blood is what this place needs. And we have more than 2600 people still emplyed, you ignoramus. What is a miracle is that we have cut tens of millions of dollars and have not had to lay off anyone, with the exception ofthe few that left and came back. That is amazing. You, you are ignorant, totally and utterly ignorant. But thats what it takes to make it all work, thinkers and mules. Kik, kik, get along now dobie, get along.[/quote:mv2yorl1]

You are by far the most ignorant person on this board, no one (besides you) stated anyone was being laid off. The original poster referred to a mass exit, not mass layoffs. You made his point by stating 600 positions were cut by eliminating vacant positions. How did those positions become vacant????? Those employees left (OR EXITED) the agency you retard!

Maybe I missed something but how many command positions were eliminated along with those 600 other spots? I would think cutting from the bottom would result in cuts at the top or does it not work that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Maybe I missed something but how many command positions were eliminated along with those 600 other spots? I would think cutting from the bottom would result in cuts at the top or does it not work that way?

No we need more chiefs to supervise fewer Indians, except for sergeants...they can directly supervise 20 plus subordinates.

For yoUr Cute, quicK and happY lOng cUtting up. May mOre Dogs run wild.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123