New Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Chief

Re: New Chief

When our female officer lost her un-emploment hearing, administration posted it on the wall, letting everyone know what exactly, "that we can't beat the town". But when an officer recently won an un-employment hearing, why didn't admin. post that. Because the town and admin. can lose, that's why I am pulling for him to get his job back. To let them know, they can't do what they want with people's careers. I wish I and council could sit in on the arbitration hearing, so we could hear how much of a fumbling idiot the chief is.

Recently I was at a training course when I heard some officers talking about this site. They said cowards write on this site. Well I guess they have never worked for a department that loves to destroy officers who speak their mind against what is wrong with the system. This is the only way to express ourselves without retaliation. ****** fired or attempted to fire 4 cops in only working 2 plus years. When it should have been him and his stay-puff marshmellow side kick, who should have gotten the boot. And if your cleaning house get rid of the butt-kissing Sgt. (nobody requested to work his shift) and detectives.

hey just out of curiosity who is left in your department ....i thought i had a job locked up about 4 yrs ago there and bam! someone with alot less to bring to the table got hired...is lamazarus still there? or is she been fired

hey just out of curiosity who is left in your department ....i thought i had a job locked up a couple of years ago there and bam! someone with alot less to bring to the table got hired...is lamazarus still there? or is she been fired

Quote Originally Posted by justwondering
    hey just out of curiosity who is left in your department ....i thought i had a job locked up about 4 yrs ago there and bam! someone with alot less to bring to the table got hired...is lamazarus still there? or is she been fired
    Dont ask about other Officer's here expecting facts, call them and get it from the horses mouth!

Shame on you for fronting a concern.

Lightbulb Re: New Chief

Carma is the word of the day. When you were hired to be an enforcer for the administration, which you did well I might add scaring guys with write ups, and now your pathetic career is on the rocks. With simple calls you have shown your inability to lead as a supervisor. Keep up the good work. Soon thee town will see how much of a liability you are and how you will continue to screw up simple calls and show your true colors. Again Carma is the word, maybe if you weren't so far in bed with the admin guys would fell sorry for you. Now they just sit back and enjoy the daytime drama called Juno Beach. Enjoy!

hopefully soon the town will see how much of a liability the administration is.

So funny- Really? You Juno cops are a bunch of security guards. Go continue writing your warning tickets and pretend you losers are actually cops. Making fun of the NYPD guys clearly indicates your lack of respect for the true meaning of the job and how pathetic your existence is saving turtles and brushing sand from your eyes. You would shit in your pants if you ever saw any type of action. Keep crying and complaining about all of you bosses who actually know what its like to work doing police work. Be happy your sorry asses are in Mayberry RFD writing warning tickets. Get off the computer quick- there's a turtle in danger!!!!! :devil:

I can see you're pretty animate about your posting. Its sounds like New York is the only place in the world where cops work. apparently cops don't get fired apon or work in other agencies. Psychos don't pull AR-15's on small town cops, read the news idiot. When an officer is on duty by himself and someone shoots at his car, it's a big deal. We all wear a badge and bullets don't care what agency you work for when they pierce through your vest. I guarantee there are wives who lost husbands who work for "turtle saving" towns like Juno. so before you put your thrown on top of the hill. Maybe show some class and disregard the use of profanity, because from what I am observing, some officers from the north believe its okay to curse at civilians. Thats not what we do down here, and apparently you fit the suit. "Any civilian complaints in your file buddy?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12